Easy Office
LCI Learning

Good Tips to you to clear your may exam within 40 days....

Page no : 2

Abhinandan (student) (407 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

pehla wala example bhagwan kasam mind blowing tha.....oh my god he could have done miracles....But God is  not always a very good judge.....these examples encourages like anything...so thank u sir for sharing this..

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : Lekshmi
come on boss,
you write the article. post it, fine!!!
But you cant expect any one about the manner in which a reply is to be written!!!
Unless there is a solid rule on that part by the admin, members can reply!!! Obvioulsy rules are there but there are other rules too!!!
Am not asking you to break the rules!!!!!
Your post reminds the classic proverb of heads i win, tails you lose!!!!
You submit your article Sir, people will give their opinion.
And if you think unwnated replies are spamming your inbox, you can opt out of the notification via replies. It is as simple as that!!!!

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

i think there is some kind of misunderstanding which gave way to this altercation...:/

Both the groups have their own view point and both demand respect..!! There are no well defined rules by the admin regarding this ....  What Vivek sir is saying is also a good option to avoid unnecessary flooding of forums but in order to be successful, this needs to be followed on a mass scale or else it will keep on resulting in altercations like we had today...

i would just say.." karam kiye jao and phal ki chinta mat karo!!"

chalo ab chill maaro sab..!!  

it was indeed a pleasure to read such fine article..

thanx  :D

4 Like

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1285 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

@ Ravi,

Thanks for the compliment Ravi.

There is nothing special with my English. Before i key in any thing, i think twice.Because CCI is such a professional platform. We may differ in our diction, grammatical knowledge, but we can avoid making mistakes!!!

Even running a spell check on Word can work wonders if you are copy pasting the artciles!!! But people often dont do that!!!!

When i go through some articles, i am reminded of this famous dialogue from the movie Namak Halal by Big B. I hope you guys still remember this!!!!

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out.

And you know, if you are interested, i can post a few tips, after the exams!!!!!

And communication skills matter at every point of our life!!!! Even if one is an expert in the subject matter, if one cant present the answer well in exams, no point!!!!

I dont want to insult any one personally. But remember folks, if any of the prospective employers says that we are screening your posts at CCI, to know about your written communication skills, will any one take the mistakes for granted???

4 Like

Replied 21 March 2011

@ Sneha,

I guess our memebers are not quarrelling with any one dear!!!
Every one is voicing their opinion. But it is fine in one way. Isn't it better to clear the doubts rather than back stabbing???

Yes you are right!!! karam kiye jao and phal ki chinta mat karo!!"

Cant think of a better piece of suggestion.

If you are aware of Abraham Maslow's  hierarchy of needs theory of motivation,( I am damn sure that you are), there is Esteem needs on the fourth level of the hierarchy of needs. It goes for the normal human desire to be accepted by others.

So i guess some people are in the fulfillment of that needs!!!

And no verbal quarrel dear, just raising of opinion and clarifiaction of matters!!! Thats all.

3 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

agree with u lekshmi....

great going..!! cheers!!

2 Like

Replied 21 March 2011

Thanks Sneha!!!

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

@ Lekshmi........ Goooooooood  yaaaaaaaar keeep writing here

and i think RAVI SIR doest meant what we understood from his reply........

he is a senior member and his objective must be gooood yaaar..

or baat thanks ki nahi hoti yaaaaaar thanks se kuch nahi hota ravi sir knw this fact......

finally Chill friends and understand the meaning of his gud post..

Regards

Replied 21 March 2011

hello hello!!!!

Mainey Ravi Sir ke post ke baarey main kuch nahi kaha hai!!!I am not sure which Ravi Sir you are mentiong. Both Sisoida saab and Khanal Saab are senior gems of this family and i respect them a lot.

and i would like all of the esteemed members not to beat around the bush and please dont create more controversy!!!

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine...
i think there is some kind of misunderstanding which gave way to this altercation...

Both the groups have their own view point and both demand respect..!! There are no well defined rules by the admin regarding this ....  What Vivek sir is saying is also a good option to avoid unnecessary flooding of forums but in order to be successful, this needs to be followed on a mass scale or else it will keep on resulting in altercations like we had today...

i would just say.." karam kiye jao and phal ki chinta mat karo!!"

chalo ab chill maaro sab..!!  

it was indeed a pleasure to read such fine article..

thanx  

.Admin had set forum rule not put the comments such as Thank you very much...Merely agreed ..You seea the expert section also... There is so many expert were just answered " I am Agreed".

This is required to be implemented immediatly either admin never give points for such post ....Any way i hope this is the right time to convey..

Even if you had not given the thank user , there is no issue at all involved... for me... It is a honour given to the forum and cannot be demanded...

But think while , if you like the post give thank use, else no thump and no comments in the form of thank you....

This should be changed by reducing unwanted replies.. Admin had set the rule.. rule is merely remain a rule..Breaking is so frequent.. This is not for getting Thump to me to this particular post.....But this change any how required to be done immediatly

Replied 21 March 2011

@ Ravi,

Thanks for the compliment Ravi.

There is nothing special with my English. Before i key in any thing, i think twice.Because CCI is such a professional platform. We may differ in our diction, grammatical knowledge, but we can avoid making mistakes!!!

Even running a spell check on Word can work wonders if you are copy pasting the artciles!!! But people often dont do that!!!!

When i go through some articles, i am reminded of this famous dialogue from the movie Namak Halal by Big B. I hope you guys still remember this!!!!

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out.

And you know, if you are interested, i can post a few tips, after the exams!!!!!

And communication skills matter at every point of our life!!!! Even if one is an expert in the subject matter, if one cant present the answer well in exams, no point!!!!

I dont want to insult any one personally. But remember folks, if any of the prospective employers says that we are screening your posts at CCI, to know about your written communication skills, will any one take the mistakes for granted???

The grammer and spell check can be done by pressing F7.. You had send me a PM that this articles contain so many gramatical error.. Any way it is a correction which should be done from my end...

But the subject matter here is  elimination of unwanted repies merely thank you..merly i agreed there is no value addition is involved at all..still admin gives points... Then what is the points of framing of rule??

Replied 21 March 2011

Sir,

I am least bothered about the points earned. If you are bothered, you can report the same to the admin Sir.

I don't mind being a member with a score card of zero points!!!!

1 Like

Replied 21 March 2011

@ Sneha,

I guess our memebers are not quarrelling with any one dear!!!
Every one is voicing their opinion. But it is fine in one way. Isn't it better to clear the doubts rather than back stabbing???

Yes you are right!!! karam kiye jao and phal ki chinta mat karo!!"

Cant think of a better piece of suggestion.

If you are aware of Abraham Maslow's  hierarchy of needs theory of motivation,( I am damn sure that you are), there is Esteem needs on the fourth level of the hierarchy of needs. It goes for the normal human desire to be accepted by others.

So i guess some people are in the fulfillment of that needs!!!

And no verbal quarrel dear, just raising of opinion and clarifiaction of matters!!! Thats all.

In my opinion, if you doing some activity for the welbeing of the student community that is not for the purpose of "SELF ESTEEM", but as a charity , then MASCLOW theory no longer become correct here.Most of the TOP members are not here for the purpose of getting reputation but doing their level best But some may critisize and find fault in what the output which is being provided even in our busy normal schedule...

We also have professional and personal and social life, even find Few hours of a day not for gaining "ESTEEM VALUE" . If compare with the sacrifice and restless effort which is taken by Other Top members in their Busy and hectic schedule, this "Esteem value" is nothing...

"For me this Esteem value is Nil and i can gain more than this through my social and personal life

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Vivek Ji in that case you should have asked members to make value addition with your replies or else just read and Go....If i am wrong please correct me.

1 Like

Replied 21 March 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Vivek Ji in that case you should have asked members to make value addition with your replies or else just read and Go....If i am wrong please correct me.

You are absolutly correct dear.... You may be seen many expert replies with the point " i am agreed' and making points, you see the forum thread, i agreed, thank you etc, is realy an unwanted boom..If  the people like Give their gratutude, else nothing to be  posted in any of my forum.. It is my suggession .. what is your view sanjay...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: