Good luck students- reading tips of question paper

satish (Service) (901 Points)

31 October 2011  

Dear Students,

Wishing you all good luck as you take up the IPCC & PCC professional exams from tommorrow.  I want you all to go head held high with confidence as you appear for the exam. At this point of time woudl advise you t be calm  with out anxiety. do your best and make use of the available time to the fullest.

Some general tips as you woudl have been reading in this forum by seniors and Teachers..here are my recommendations.

1. Take good night sleep of atleast 6hours before the exam days

2. Be confident and seek good wishes from your parents and your friends..which will help you feel good which is an important pyschological factor as you go towards the exam

3. Revise Key concepts by chapter for Accounting, Costing & Tax and Try to revise the key Questions on priority you have prepared over last few months for theory.

4. Talk amongst  yoru friends but avoid talking about what things have not been prepared yet and also avoid worrying about if you need to cover few things which your friend has covered. All of them have prepared to their bestest effort.

5. On exam days try to reach the venue an hour early - avoid any last minute hiccups on traffic etc.

6. Once you are in exam hall - do read the question paper well as you get time in the current formats. Priortize questions you woudl know and write to them first. The topics you would knwo woudl also help you save time.

7. Keep a check point on hourly basis to make sure you are on track.

8. The time you save in the initial hour and the 2nd hour could be areas where you woudl want to think and apply and keep few easy questions for the last hour

9. Post the examinations - please avoid discussing answers and head home straight . Even if you ahd to listen to an answer - and if you had gone wrong dont worry - keep focussing on the next exams and do them well.

10 Never give up and hope for the best.

Dear Students,I pray for all of you to do well and best wishes.

Regards,

Satish

Tejas Learning centre

Bangalore - HSR Layout.