Gmcs 2

Sir, My attempt for CA final is in may 2015 ! I registered my articles in sep 2012 !! I completed ipcc both groups !! I have done itt , orientation and gmcs 1 at Bangalore branch of ICAI . Now I have to enroll for gmcs 2 between march 2014 and august 2014 !! I'm having two questions regarding this ?? 1) whether I should compulsorily enroll for gmcs 2 at Bangalore itself ?? 2) Is it compulsory to complete gmcs 2 between march and august ??
Replies (6)
no regn for gmcs2 at bangaluru is not compulsory
Even my attempt is may 15. Gmcs 2 has to be completed within last year of articlship training u can register from jan 2015 to July 2015.
Even my attempt is may 15. Gmcs 2 has to be completed within last year of articlship training u can register from jan 2015 to July 2015.

Hello,

 

  1. No, you can appear from training anywhere from India.
  2. GMCS-2 is required to complete after completion 18 months of Articleship training but before completion of articleship training.
Thank you one and all
I am not getting batch for GMCS 2. My articleship is going to compete in sep 2015. what should i do ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details