funny jokes

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)

25 April 2009  

Enjoy them (well i knw these are against a particular community so forgive me if anybody gets hurt)

Santa goes into a store and sees a shiny object.
He asks the clerk, "What is that shiny object?"
The clerk replies, "That is a thermos flask."
The Santa
  then asks, "What does it do?"
The clerk responds, "It keeps hot things hot and it keeps cold things cold."
The Santa
  says, "I'll take it!"
The next day, he walks into work with his new thermos.
His Santa
  boss sees him and asks, "What is that shiny object with you?"
He said, "It's a thermos flask."
The boss then says, "What does it do?"
He replies, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
The boss said, "Wow, what do you have in it?"
The Santa
  replies, "Two cups of coffee and a coke."

Santa  went to the home-appliance store sale and found a bargain.
"I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to SARDARs," he replied.
He went to home removed his turban and changed his hair style, and returned to tell the salesman : "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," Salesman replied.
"Damn, he recognized me," he thought. he went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new hair color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before he again approached the salesman: "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied.
Frustrated, he exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a Sarder?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

Santa Singh with two red ears went to his doctor.
The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he answered, " I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang - but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
" Oh Dear! " the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But ..what happened to your other ear?"
"The scoundrel called back."

Once Santa Singh was traveling on a train. He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the train 20 rupees to wake him up when the station arrived. This guy was a barber, and he felt that for 20 rupees, the Santa Singh deserved more service. So, when the Santa Singh fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard.

When the station arrived, the
Santa Singh was woken up, and he went home. Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed when he saw the mirror.

His wife asked "What's the matter?" Replied he "The cheat on the train has taken my 20 rupees and woken up someone else"