From whom i shall get the exam form signed?

hello. I am getting annoyed please somebody help me please........ I am Ipcc student under direct entry scheme. I have completed my 9 months articleship training on 11th june,2015 and then left that firm and did not join anywhere again. currently I am preparing for my november exams because now i am eligible for exams under direct entry scheme. My queries are as follows: can i take the gap between the training like i have taken currently?????? and the 2nd main query is that from whom i shall get the exam form signed? my previous principal?? but i have left the firm and currently not persuing training anywhere. please sort out my problem i am depressed.
Thank you .
Replies (1)
U can take sign from any govt gazzeted officer or any CA. Icai will only see ur 9months completion of articleship. At present termination of articles is not a problem for u to eligible to write exam. I faced same prob like u don't worry. Sipad

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details