Free books & exam preparation software

Dear Guys,

I am glad to to announce that I have designed a website that is mostly helpful to the students, you can download free books, free study material, exam material like MCQs and revision material,

Recently I have uploaded the Exam Preparation software for C.I.A (Certified Internal Auditors - USA) as as study text book for C.I.A, it's all free to download only you have to do that complete  a short survey hardly 30 Seconds then you access the website and download whatever you want, student who are doing articles in Audit firms can also download audit working papers which are used by Big4 audit firms world wide.

https://auditworkingpapers.weebly.com/index.html

 

Regards.

Replies (1)

Hi Manzoor,

Am unable to view the site, since it is locked. Tried cliclking on the meesage, but still the thingh is appearing. Would be obliged if you can let me know, how to get thru to site.

Thanks
Chiraayu

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details