Form for joining as a paid employee in audit firm

Paid assistant

can anyone tell me what is the form that has to be submitted to ICAI by member for joining as a paid employee in a CA Firm.

Student CA Final

Ur employer submit a letter in this regard to icai about ur date of joining... In membership form u hv to mention about that if that time u r employed... When ur employer submit letter to icai... U got intimation about that

Paid assistant

i submited membership form before date of joining...i also received membership number

Student CA Final

Don't worry mam... Employer hv to submit a letter to icai for ur joining... U will find that letter on icai... When they submit signed by u... U received a letter about that... If u require that letter letter send ur mailid

Student CA Final

LETTER FOR JOINING / RESIGNATION BY A PARTNER / PAID ASSISTANT Date.. To The Secretary .. .. .. Dear Sir, I. (M.No.) hereby give you intimate that I intend to join/retire/resign from the partnership / paid assistantship of M/s, Firm Reg. No. & .. (Address) w.e.f. This intimation is being given in terms of clause ________ of the partnership agreement applicable to matters involving partners / paid assistants executed with M/s. .. FRN. Please update my particulars in the Institutes record Yours faithfully, (Signature) Date: Place: Copy to; M/s. . . Enclosure: Copy of confirmation of the firm, if already obtained Certified copy of partnership deed of the firm, if applicable

Student CA Final

https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=1564&c_id=89

Paid assistant

Thank you sir

Total likes : 1 times

Student CA Final

Haha... I am junior to u mam😀😀

Chartered Accountant

what is relevant clause whice i have to mention in joining lettter??

hey divakar,

can you provide me confirmation letter format given by ca firm to paid assistant.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU