Form 15CA

I went thru online resources that say Form 15CA is to be filed online for any Foregin Payments. I hav not been able to confirm if I need to deduct and pay any taxes on import of any machinery.

Secondly, what to do if I havnt done this from the time the bill was introduced, my banker never asked for this ???

Also confirm if I am going to participate in an exhibition in US, payment is to be made to the organisers there, the tax slab will be same as applicable in India ?

Pls suggest

Replies (2)

ya form 15 ca is compulsory

No tax on machinery if the foreign Co. doesn't have a PE in India.

If your banker doesn't ask for tthe same you can file the same online and send the same by post along with form 15CB to ITO TDS.

Anuj

+91-9810106211

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details