Easy Office

Form 10-IE continuing problem

Page no : 2

Jay (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 26 August 2021

Sir, I have a Form 10IE saved as draft (not uploaded). When i try to file the return without opting for new tax scheme, it is showing error as "new tax regime u/s 115BAC cannot be opted w/o furnishing Form 10IE". Pls someone help me out in this. I have submitted grievance but no use at all.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/form-10ie-draft-saved-but-not-opting-for-new-tax-regime-579779.asp

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 26 August 2021

@ Jay Unfortunately, Infosys is not at all helpful and Govt is also keeping mum. I am still unable to file Form 10-IE but has not yet started ITR-3 filing.

Jay (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 27 August 2021

Yes sir, it is very much frustrating and time wasting. My client is eligible for refund and is continuosly contacting me to know why there is been a delay in filing the return even after receiving E-verify OTP in his phone.

shah pradip (ca) (34 Points)
Replied 28 August 2021

My OTP entered correctly but submission failed reason server issued every time. Any body facing or how to resolve

Replied 28 August 2021

@ Shah pradip Several assessees are facing this issue but unable to resolve. I only raised repeated grievance.

Viswanatha Raju (Self Employed teacher.) (45 Points)
Replied 14 September 2021

Form 10 IE is in draft form in the IT portal. Unable to delete same. Unable to file with old taxation.  If you click to file form 10IE, that is triggering to save as draft. Those who want to file with Old taxation, are not able to file if the 10IE is saved in draft. 

If 10IE filed properly, are you getting Date and Acknowledgement number so that we can proceed with new taxation. Please reply. Thanks.

Replied 14 September 2021

@ Viswanatha Raj Some say that they are able to get date and ack no  while some say that they get only error message. In my case, since date of birth is not  auto-populated, I am unable to file. Previously I got error message (possibly for this reason) . Now neither error message nor ack no but submission process goes on endlessly and hence I logged out. Anyhow I have raised grievance for non-auto-population of date of birth.

1 Like

Replied 17 September 2021

Sirs, Any update on the Draft 10IE forms in Portal ? 

@ Viswanatha Raju To the best of my knowledge there is no update. The only way is to repeatedly send mails with screen shot to efilingwebmanager or efilinghelpdesk in addition to raising grievance and if possible to raise the issue in twitter addressed to Finance Minister. For my case, after lot of e-mails, only now the back-end office has spoken to me and started addressing the issue, which is not yet solved.

1 Like

A small update :  

1. I got the Acknowledgement number and date. 

2. It is not possible to enter the Date and Number in the Utility App ITDe-Filing. 

3. After filing the 10IE and getting Acknowledgement number, need to download .json file again from Portal and work in the ITDe-filing system. Then the Date and Number is auto populated. 

4. Another observation : After adding a Bank account in the Portal, it takes some time ( I assume about an hour or so) before we download .json file to get that added Bank reflected in the .json file. 

@ Viswanatha Raju Thanks for the update. 

Replied 19 September 2021

Sirs,

A new issue : I filed for one of my family members, "filed successfully"  after Aadhar OTP Verification, but not reflected in the Portal. It is still not showing in PORTAL after logging in the system.  Any idea, what could have happened? Do I have to wait for 24 hours ? Surprisingly, I got clear message Filed successfully, though initially it warned - SERVER BUSY.  Also the draft file from the ITDe-FILING APP, the draft has vanished !

Do I have to file again OR have to wait for a day or two before attempting again? 

ANIL WADHWA (4 Points)
Replied 20 September 2021

Problems relating to form 10-IE are not being resolved till now.

In my case, I filled the 10-IE form successfully on 18th September but the Acknowledgement No and the Date of Filing are not being reflected/ auto-populated in the Filing Section of ITR-3 ....and the problem is we cannot add it manually also from our end. For the last 2 days, I have made several attempts but the same problem is still there. While submitting the return ...in the final stage, a validation error arises and asks me to submit the date and acknowledgment return of filing of the form 10-IE ....which we cannot fill from our side and it is not also getting auto-populated and hence the submission of ITR-3 is pending.

Can anyone please suggest what to do ...

ANIL WADHWA (4 Points)

Problems relating to form 10-IE are not being resolved till now.

In my case, I filled the 10-IE form successfully on 18th September but the Acknowledgement No and the Date of Filing are not being reflected/ auto-populated in the Filing Section of ITR-3 ....and the problem is we cannot add it manually also from our end. For the last 2 days, I have made several attempts but the same problem is still there. While submitting the return ...in the final stage, a validation error arises and asks me to submit the date and acknowledgment return of filing of the form 10-IE ....which we cannot fill from our side and it is not also getting auto-populated and hence the submission of ITR-3 is pending.

Can anyone please suggest what to do ...

@ Anil Wadhwa If you want a quick solution, try some private software wherein you can manually fill in ack no and date. Else you have to wait till the bug is removed. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: