for registration

I want to Start a business in the name of my wife. the house where i am going to start business is owned by my mother and the elec. bill is in mine name. so please suggest me who will issue consent letter. will the elec bill lead to rejection the application?

Take consent letter from mother. also mention a note that Electricity bill is being generated on ur name will not effect legal ownership of ur mother. both of u sign the letter

me and my mother have to sign on consent letter.right