Easy Office

FOR PE-2 STUDENTS WHO HAVE PASSED 1 GROUP

Page no : 3

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

Surender, you got exemption in Auditing and Law in THIS attempt? June 2009? Congrats? How did you manage it? Can you please give me some tips and suggestions, both preparation as well as how you wrote the paper, short and articulate, or did you write a lot and take many supplements, etc. Thanks a lot...

Shekhar (CA & CS) (72 Points)
Replied 10 September 2009

Who all are left with group-2- All the subjects????

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)

dosto, here is pratik, mein bus ek hi baat janta hu ki icai always tryng 2 carry 2 all stdnts wid d new course, those stdnts who adopt new crs, will get success frqntly, those dont folow wil get fail cntnsly. look at d picture:- pe1 se cpt in nov 2006, bhar bhar ke stdnts ko pas kiya, pe 2 band kar diya & trng 2 switch in ipcc wil get success. meri baat mano to ipcc me cnvrt ho jao..........

Oh, is that why in Nov 2008, the PE 2 results were much much better than PCC students? Even then, PCC students were much much more than PE 2 students. But results were the reverse. The fact is that even new courses' initial pass % can be dangerous. IPCC cannot be compared to CPT. Look at what they have done with the first attempt of Final New Course.

ramessees (student) (63 Points)

my friend its ur misconception that  pe2 result was better than pcc in nov 2008..........icai has always been partial towards pcc students........there pass percentage has always been more than pe2 since begining........

Attached File : 55 14834ann2 pressrel0109.pdf downloaded: 108 times

Sapna Gupta (student) (124 Points)
Replied 11 September 2009

i am pe - 2 student, i have cleard PE - 2 FIrst group n could not clear the second grp,,,

this would be my 5th attempt for second grp in nov09,,,

I m very disappointed to see juneo9 result of PE-II,it was only 1.8% for second grp..

i dont think pass percentage will increase in future..

so i m confused about PE-II or to convert to IPCC

plz give suggestions

Replied 11 September 2009

My personal experience is that my efforts were not 100%. I found the accounts paper very easy, hence I was surprised to fail in it. Howver, I definitely did not work hard enough in Accounts., or Audit. Work hard and don't give them a chance to fail you.

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

Arise awake and stop NOT till goal is reached….

Fortune favors the Brave….

I HAVE ABOUT 5 PAPERS LEFT IN PE-II....AND I KNOW  IF I WORK HARD I WILL DEFINITELY CLEAR....

PASS % CAN NEVER BE A  YARDSTICK FOR MEASUREMENT…THAT’S NOT EXPECTED FROM A PROFESSIONAL…IF THAT BE THE CASE…CA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUCH A POPULAR & COVETED COURSE…

mayur (Ca final student) (141 Points)
Replied 23 October 2009

Pls tell me , whether pe2 articleship can be started after clearing grp1 ?pls tell me its urgent !

Replied 24 October 2009

No it can't. Have to clear 2nd grp also.

lalan ( CA FINAL/CS EXE PRG/CFA)   (78 Points)
Replied 18 November 2009

"   "

veeresh mundasad (PE II student) (29 Points)
Replied 28 November 2009

hello this is veresh mundasad. I'm a PE II student I've cleared I group & want to convert to 

IPCC for may 2010. Is it possible? But the attempts for PE II scheme are extended to may 2010.

does it affect conversion?  and if at all i get conversion then on which papers do i get exemption? pl clearify. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: