Easy Office

FOR PE-2 STUDENTS WHO HAVE PASSED 1 GROUP

Page no : 2

Animish (Final CA) (96 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

u are right those who have both groups pending its more beneficial to them , currently i dont trust the institute with pe 2 results look at waht they did with us last time? also regarding new final course there were only 500 people in new final course where as comapre that to  pe2 where 20000 people gave the exam including both  and single groups but even then the resutls were poor

Stu (student) (295 Points)

For both grps pass % was 0.25%

For first group it was 3 + %, while for second it was 1.5+ %. i still feel that if I had to be among top 3 %, maybe I would have put in little more. But I am also not sure that they have passed all the best students in a fair manner. In a bid to reduce results according to instructions they may have failed many deserving students also. That is my biggest fear. I got 55 in Law, tho i expected 65+, it was the best paper I have ever written. Accounting was great, but they FAILED me, gave 36. That's UNBELIEVABLE> That's why  I am worried, it should not be down to luck also. if it is pure hard work, then I can understand.

Deepti (Service) (75 Points)

i m PE 2 student i had cleared 1st group. my 5 attempts was exhausted.shall i convert into IPCC? what is the last date for conversion to IPCC .plz help me.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)

You cant convert still the PE2 attempts get over, you have 2 more attempts after completing that attempts only you can convert to IPCC...you can check out with icai for that......Now attempts or not there you can take en number of attempts..All the best

That's rubbish...mr Balsubramaya pls stop spreading misinformation..there is a clear announcement saying PE-2 and inter students can switch and appear in Nov 09. Deepti  you may switch until SEP 14th. If you have cleared first group, whether that counts for starting articlship under IPCC, you must ask them and confirm. But definitely in IPCC you will have to do Tax from group 1, and the remaining 3 group 2 subjects, and you are elgible to do so in Nov09.  If you stay with PE-2 and clear 2nd grp in Nov, then Final attempt will be in May 2012. , while if IPCC, then attempt will be November 2012.  The attempts limit is irrelevant. All the best.

Stuti.

My friend been to branch for conversion they told same what i said above, so only me too told same thing....sorry if its wrong for that....

All students who have been registered for the erstwhile Intermediate under paragraph 2 or 2 A of schedule B to the Chartered Accountants Regulations 28 or who have been registered for the erstwhile Professional Education (Course-II) or who have been registered for the Professional Competence Course (PCC) are eligible for conversion to IPCC by paying the prescribed conversion fee along with the conversion application form obtained along with IPCC prospectus or down loaded from https://www.icai.org/resource_file/14262ipcc_re_regform.pdf - IPCC Re-Registration Form to be submitted to the concerned Regional Office on or before September 14, 2009 for becoming eligible to appear in the November, 2009 examination. Examination applications together with the prescribed fee by Demand Draft of any Scheduled Bank may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi not later than 7th September, 2009. However, applications will also be received direct by Delhi Office after 7th September, 2009 and upto 14th September, 2009 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Applications received after 14th September, 2009 shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
(i) Relaxation of Nine months study course period to appear in the November, 2009 IPCC examination
Students who have mean while converted from erstwhile Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course – II)/ Professional Competence Course to Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and have completed minimum period of nine months from the date of registration in Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course – II) or completed nine months after joining the Professional Competence Course are permitted to appear in the Integrated Professional Competence Examination to be held in November, 2009.

SHAHUL HAMEED A (ARTICLE SHIP) (35 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

dear friends: please help me to understand

i am pe - 2 student, i have cleard PE - 2 FIrst group and got exemption in information tech paper. also i have competed my computer course. can i convert to IPCC. one more question, last attempt i had written very well in income tax paper but i got only 29 and costion paper 45. it is rally hurting me. so i decided to convert to ipcc. if i convert my eligibility for exemption in information paper is continue. and is any other benifit for me.

please help me

You can start articleship only after clearing IPCC in Nov 09. You will be exempt from 5 papers in IPCC, and you have to appear for only Tax, which is group 1, and Costing and FM, which is group 2. But how many marks you need in them you should ask them and confirm.

raj chakraborty (article) (39 Points)

its totally ridiculous that luck is playing big factor instead of  of hard work .my audit papers were best among 3 papers but i got only 34.i think institute is delibaretly breaking our confidence.

When Uttam Agarwal became President, he had promised in a speech that he would make becoming CA a dream. Usko ek sapna jaise kar doonga. What he means is he'll make it that much tougher. In another speech he promised to bring down PE-2 Pass rates. It is a real misfortune that this man took charge. Real misfortune. He's very corrupt as well.

Anyway, I decided to stay with PE-2 and work extra hard. Hope you guys take the right decision. All the best. We shoudl help each other and ensure we all clear next time.

Animish (Final CA) (96 Points)
Replied 08 September 2009

hi guys me shifted to ipcc from pe2, wish u all the best for your nov attempt

Replied 08 September 2009

All the best to you too. definitely good move if you had all 6 subjects pending.

To whoever pmed me asking why am I staying with PE-2, it's because my main aim was to switch only if I can start with articleship on basis of  having passed 1 group. That is not applicable. You need to pass GROUP 1 OF IPCC to start articleship. Also, Final attempt will be delayed by further 6 months. I admit I was a bit lenient in prep for June 09 group 1, as I had seen high rate of pass in Nov 08. I got 132, and that has been more than most of the people I know who also gave it . Of course, i feel I deserved to pass, but I genuinely feel that if I knew the requirement was being in top 3%, I would have worked extra hard and managed it. I also had Mcom exams clashing. If you honestly feel that PE-2 is impossible for you to pass, by all means switch. All the best.

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 09 September 2009

for me then i hv to go to PE-II ONLY.... I SAW THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY AFTER SUBMITTING PE-II EXAM FORM...THOUGH I CONVERTED TO IPCC ON 31/7/09...i GOT EXEMPTION IN AUDITING & LAW. THIS JUNE...SO FOR ME A/C & GROUP-2 LEFT..I AM GOING WITH PE-II ...:-

An Important Announcement for Students of Erstwhile Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course – II)/ Professional Competence Course (PCC) who have mean while converted to Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) – relaxation of nine months study course period to appear in the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) to be held in November, 2009. 
Eligibility to appear in the November, 2009 Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE)
All students who have been registered for the erstwhile Intermediate under paragraph 2 or 2 A of schedule B to the Chartered Accountants Regulations 28 or who have been registered for the erstwhile Professional Education (Course-II) or who have been registered for the Professional Competence Course (PCC) are eligible for conversion to IPCC by paying the prescribed conversion fee along with the conversion application form obtained along with IPCC prospectus or down loaded from https://www.icai.org/resource_file/14262ipcc_re_regform.pdf - IPCC Re-Registration Formto be submitted to the concerned Regional Office on or before September 14, 2009 for becoming eligible to appear in the November, 2009 examination. Examination applications together with the prescribed fee by Demand Draft of any Scheduled Bank may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi not later than 7th September, 2009. However, applications will also be received direct by Delhi Office after 7th September, 2009 and upto 14th September, 2009 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Applications received after 14th September, 2009 shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
(i) Relaxation of Nine months study course period to appear in the November, 2009 IPCC examination
Students who have mean while converted from erstwhile Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course – II)/ Professional Competence Course to Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and have completed minimum period of nine months from the date of registration in Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course – II) or completed nine months after joining the Professional Competence Course are permitted to appear in the Integrated Professional Competence Examination to be held in November, 2009.
(ii) Successful completion of Information Technology Training (ITT)
Students who have successfully completed 250 hours of compulsory computer training (CCT) under PEE-II or those who have successfully completed 100 Hours Information Technology Training either under PCC or IPCC may appear in the Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE) to be held in November, 2009. 
Students those who have registered on or before January 31, 2009 directly to IPCC or converted from Intermediate/ PEE-II/ PCC to IPCC and undergoing 100 Hours IT Training are required to complete the 100 hours IT training before the date of declaration of the result of IPCE, November, 2009. Such students should furnish proof of completion of the 100 hours IT training to the examination section latest by January 15, 2010.
(iii) Successful completion of Orientation Programme
Students are required to complete the Orientation Porgramme of 35 hours before the date of declaration of the result of IPCE, November, 2009. Such students have to furnish proof of completion of the Orientation Programme to the examination section latest by January 15, 2010. 

OK..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: