Final results

Hi. I got really fed up with the results. I am writing my final exams for past six years. Cleared group I in final before 4 years. I am not employed anywhere. My experience are articleshipand 1 as audit assistant in a firm. I am now 30 yrs old. I left my job as it was difficult for me to manage my daughter who is 10 yre old, my job and exams. I havn't cleared this time too. don't know what to do. I was about to apply for a job in NBFC. don't know how to proceed.

Replies (3)

study and age doesnt matter 

if u really want to be CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 

so try again

best of luck !!

otherwise u have other options, 

U must attend with full confidence in the upcoming exams...

All the best... u'll clear it and u'll be one among those...

Never Ever Give Up
meenakshi I am also with you...only that I am not married...just don't give up

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details