Easy Office

Final result date

Page no : 3

CA Final Docent (No work) (690 Points)
Replied 01 July 2016

Hi Sourabh,

Let me tell u about my view,

In the first place, I was surprised to see that  u ( sorry ur source) were only talking about gracing and leinent valuation but what SLASHING/ REDUCTION brother?? I definetly agree  that there would be gracing in 1-2 subject in each attempt but there will also be  SLASHING/ REDUCTION atleast in one paper each attempt

I dont see any reason as to why they should award grace marks in costing. Many friends told me that ISCA was very easy although my performance was bad. Strong reasons to believe that there will be slashing of atleast 4 marks in ISCA. In DT Correction may be lenient but I doubt that there would be gracing. Yeah IDT there may be gracing.

Cant comment on group 1 since I had not written 

Remember friend, these are the times where  passing percentage is low , expecting lenient correction/ gracing will result in dis-appointment. We can only dream of said correction pattern. Its always better to keep our expectations low. According to me , the information provided by your source cant be relied upon. Anyways these are only the guesses/reviews/  personal opinions, Ultimately we will get what we dont expect - to some it may be on favorable side and to some it may be on unfavorable side but for me it is surely on unfavorable side. I wont pass, I know it pretty well.

All the Best.

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 01 July 2016

There is no slashing or reduction as such done in any papers( its like the marks on the answer sheet are increased in mark sheets say for example in answer sheet marks alloted could be 28 but in mark sheet it would be shown as say 36.. may be u may called it as scaleing up)
coming to ur comment that transportation sum was wrong and thus those due marks are given.. this is what i heard thats why i m asking whether its true..
about ur isca comment apparently isca looks like very easy.. but actual result shows diffrent or poor result
and while the results are low for quite a some time now thats why there may be chances of very gud results this or next time(any way this is my opinion! i culd be wrong.)

Replied 01 July 2016

last time the scaling up done in 5 papers
FM AUDIT LAW COSTING ISCA

Replied 01 July 2016

i.e i m talking about my answer sheets in nov 15 ☺

Punit Bhandari (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 01 July 2016

Keep expectations low but we can also treat it as profit or loss. If we pass then profit and if fail then loss. And it's better that we don't think about results more.. It leads to over thinking.

Replied 01 July 2016

yes agreed..

Replied 01 July 2016

Hi Sourabh,

5 subjects gracing in Nov 15.. Wow this was something which I was not aware of.. My friends told me that there was gracing in costing and DT.. I expirenced it myself in costing..I was of the opinion that I won't cross 40 ended up with 49... Not sure about idt.. 

QT transportation sum was wrong - I never knew it.. ISCA - I really hope that wat u said comes out to be true.. regarding slashing I have seen the answer sheets in facebook and www.examleague.com where marks have been reduced.. As in ,marks as per answer sheet is higher than the marks being shown in software i.e the marks sheet..  This confirms slashing.. Moreover the institute reserves the right to maintain standard results as per the CA act.. 

Again I may be wrong... There is one saying that

" life is beautiful when expectations are minimum" 😉 so it always helps if we have low expectations.. " Expect the unexpected" is the feature of ICAI.. Anyways students will be benefited, if it turns out to be true.lets see ..

Replied 01 July 2016

true..
anyway i m demanding answer sheets from nov 13 onwards..

Replied 01 July 2016

btw in that case student should have ask for reverification
it is the very right of every student
and if u r talking about the paper in which 55(?) marks

Replied 01 July 2016

which was slashed to 37 or somthing bearing a signature and membership no
i wuld refrain myself of commenting about truthness(atleast i havent seen my copies having examiner/moderator signature visible i.e from nov 13 attempt till nov 15

Replied 01 July 2016

anyway as u said
expect the unexpect..
anything can happen.. lets hope for d best.. n all d best
1 Like

Replied 01 July 2016

Yeah , we can't completely rely on the genuineness of those answer sheets..It may be dake

Like u said lets hope for the best.. All the best to u and all other students awaiting for the result 

1 Like

Saurabh A. Kothari (8 Points)
Replied 02 July 2016

Okay..now i ll reply after results.

Ps. my membership no. is 427694

CA Ankit Garg (Qualified Chartered Accountant )   (1743 Points)
Replied 05 July 2016

CA FINAL RESULT DATE ON 18TH JULY 2016.. THE DATE IS CONFIRMED.. ANNOUCED BY ICAI PRESIDENT CA DEVRAJJA REDDY IN A CA UTSAV PROGRAMME HELD ON 30TH JUNE 2016..

GOT THIS INFO...

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 10 July 2016

Result is coming on 18 july 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: