Final preparations

sir I have not yet started preparation for final may 2016. Many coaching centers are starting batches for may 2016. I will get 2-3 months leave so shall I go for coaching now will I get time to prepare and write exam????
Replies (4)
U attending both group?? Attended class for any subjects?
I am looking for both groups..I have not attended classes also but many centres starting coaching now.. I have articleship also..So whether I can prepare for May 2016???
Class not attended yet.. My opinion is to attend the class for both group & before 2 month, which u feels better..attend dat group. If u feel u can handle both..gr8 then
Thank you for the reply...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details