Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar (student)     17 November 2012

Final idt paper on sunday in mumbai as thackeray no more

Will there be any change in the exam schedule as Balasaheb Thackeray's funeral procession is held in Mumbai on Sunday. Please update if anybody is in receipt of any news regarding exam schedule.

10 Replies

Mahesh

Mahesh (AM)     17 November 2012

Please someone reply.. there is tension in mumbai.. and travelling tomorrow will be a big task ... 

1 Like
CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)     17 November 2012

I think You should call at Exam Helpline at Noida & ask them, It will be more an authentic place to take the Information & also you can post the outcome of your call to Noida here for the benifit of other students

1 Like
GOPAL AGGARWAL

GOPAL AGGARWAL (DOING NOTHING)     17 November 2012

Be Ready to face every situation

In My views their will be no change in Exam Schdule

so leave house early to reach centre on time

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like
RAKESH

RAKESH (Almost CA)     17 November 2012

Even if the President of india or by chance Manmohan singh dies ICAI will go ahead with the schedule . So please dont believe in those rumors and give your best shot for the last exam. 

1 Like
CA Abhinav

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant)     17 November 2012

Until any thing comes from ICAI side..........to be on safer side you should go to your centre today itself and spend your night there if possible (those who think they will not make to their centre tomorrow).........

1 Like
C.A. Rahul Kaushik

C.A. Rahul Kaushik (Job)     17 November 2012

Final IDT paper in mumbai as Thackeray no more???

(Guest)

No Change in Exam Schedule....

Get ready for exam ,don'T waste ur time.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAKESH

Even if the President of india or by chance Manmohan singh dies ICAI will go ahead with the schedule . So please dont believe in those rumors and give your best shot for the last exam. 

I completly aggreed with Mr Rakesh.

sagar

sagar (student)     17 November 2012

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS EXAMINATION

Due to unavoidable circumstances, the Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws, and the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, scheduled to be held on Sunday, the 18th November, 2012 in the Examination Centre(s) in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel stand postponed. The new date of said examinations at the above Centres will be announced shortly. The candidates are advised to stay in touch with the website of the Institute, www.icai.org.

However, it is clarified that the examinations scheduled for 18th November, 2012 in all other centres will be held as scheduled, i.e., on 18th November, 2012.

(G. Somasekhar)
Additional Secretary (Exams)

shreyas

shreyas (Trainee)     17 November 2012

Exam at Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Thane and Panvel postponed. - (17-11-2012)
November 17, 2012
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS EXAMINATION

Due to unavoidable circumstances, the Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws, and the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, scheduled to be held on Sunday, the 18th November, 2012 in the Examination Centre(s) in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel stand postponed. The new date of said examinations at the above Centres will be announced shortly. The candidates are advised to stay in touch with the website of the Institute, www.icai.org. 

However, it is clarified that the examinations scheduled for 18th November, 2012 in all other centres will be held as scheduled, i.e., on 18th November, 2012. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register