Easy Office

Filing Returns on the new Portal

Page no : 2

Karun Menon (602 Points)
Replied 17 June 2021

Thanks Rajesh, I am not revalidating as it's a nil return.

Murali Nadarajah (179 Points)
Replied 17 June 2021

Is log in to new portal enabled through net banking? 

I tried with my 2 bank accounts and both are not letting me in.   

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (736 Points)
Replied 18 June 2021

There any many problems verified return not appear ing in terun filed , some time it appear in draft. Even downloaded pdf not opening it say not supported or damaged.

Viswanatha Raju (Self Employed teacher.) (45 Points)
Replied 19 September 2021

Sirs,

I filed ITR today through UTILITY and it is E-Verified through Aadhar OTP and got a message SUCCESSFULLY FILED.  But when I checked the PORTAL, this is not reflected under filed returns !  

Does it take time to get reflected in PORTAL? But this is the first time, I experience this kind of problem.  I filed a few returns through the new portal without much problems. 

Please share your experience. Thanks. 

Karun Menon (602 Points)

After e verifying with aadhar otp, you will receive sms stating you have successfully verified the return. In the portal go to view filed returns and download acknowledgement copy as proof

In the dashboard you will see filed successfully. If you need any further confirmation please check itr status by sharing your ack no and mobile no. in the home page Check ITR section. 

Karun Menon (602 Points)

After e verifying with aadhar otp, you will receive sms stating you have successfully verified the return. In the portal go to view filed returns and download acknowledgement copy as proof

In the dashboard you will see filed successfully. If you need any further confirmation please check itr status by sharing your ack no and mobile no. in the home page Check ITR section. 

Karun Menon (602 Points)

Thanks for the reply. 

But all the above is not available EXCEPT that, at the end of E-verifying and submitted, I saw message SUCCESSFULLY FILED and the Draft file from the UTILITY APP Vanished.  I will wait for a day to check status in the PORTAL and if not, I will repeat filing. 

Karun Menon (602 Points)

Could be because of Glitches in the Portal. Did you receive mail from AADHAR  on verification? SMS confirming E - verification? If not, please use the ITR status check facility in the portal. If it's not e verified, repeat the process and download the acknowledgment..... 

1 Like

Rajesh (NA) (248 Points)

I noticed the same issue but I waited for 2 days and later saw in reflecting under filed returns.

1 Like

Replied 23 September 2021

Update on the Vanished filed ITR - After two days, I tried to submit again, but the Portal refused to accept with a message-' ALREADY SUBMITTED, CANNOT SUBMIT AGAIN' .Then after a few hours, got message that ITR Filed and E-verified. So there is a possibility that even 10IE form once submitted will get reflected after two or three days with Acknowledgement number and date. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: