Filing income-tax return for current asst year 2019-2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

I had been regularly filed Income-tax return up to  Asst Year -2013-2014. after which I have not filed returns for the subsequent years due to discontinuance of business.

Now I have running small kirana shop (Retail ) in our area and getting income , Hence I intended to file Income -tax return for the current asst year 2019-2020. Is it possible to file ? 

Kindly guide me in this regard.

I am anticipating your responses.

 

Replies (4)

Yes, you can file return for AY 2019-20; but not for any preceding years.

File ITR4 u/s. 44AD  based on turnover of your business transaction; without maintenance of books/details.

File ITR 4 before 31st August 2019
good clarification and information

Thank your very much sir for your valuable information.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details