Easy Office

Feb 8 - A day full of emotions for me !!

Page no : 2

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

TAKE YOUR TIME BRO, JUST CHILL...

(Guest)

really imotional , hey pulkit when we   r sad u r always there to help us out ..we stand by u when ever u need us

thanks with regards

1 Like

(Guest)

Hello Pulkit. First of all I would like to say that I came to know you through our interaction in the community and I must admit it was or rather it is a cherishing one. As far as burden of expectations is concerned, it will be always be there. Family, friends and your near and dear ones wish to see you as a successful person in life (but kalyug mein to aaj kal ulta he ho raha hai!) which increases the responsibility. The one who accepts the responsibility goes miles and the other one run miles away from the responsibilities. Don’t worry about the results, your day is about to come. Just maintain your focus on gaining application based knowledge and even if you take an extra attempt in passing the exam, you will do far better job than any other. Don’t compare yourself with others and get tensed, just keep doing your work in your own way and form your own niche. People will come and say many things to you, don’t let them bother you. When your time arrives everyone’s question will be answered. I know it’s easier said than done but if we change our thoughts, the world around us changes.

You have one of the greatest qualities that should be there in a human being and i.e. ACCEPTING. Accepting good and bad about you and others. When person blame others for their mistakes, they will soon find themselves alone and the same as before. You will go places and reach your final destination i.e. ACA PULKIT GUPTA and the life long journey will continue……

Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

you are my one of the most favorite member in CCI.

your thinking and behavior is just marvellous.

Pulkit you are just awesome.

1 Like

Mandar (*****) (212 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Hey Pulkit, 1st of all Congrats for clearing 1st grp. :)

We all know that u r very intelligent and hardworking. So we dont need to measure ur success with marks.

U are a very good human being and very bright student and most importantly u r our friend.

It really feels bad when we fail to cross that line of success by just few marks.

But the thing that u faught even though ur health did not support u...... is very adorable.

For u, clearing pcc in coming May is no big deal and our best wishes r with u , always !

Take little break..... watch some movies, spend time with ur loved ones, then start ur revisons for May.

Best of luck ! :)

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

TAKE YOUR TIME BRO - " ALL IS WELL "

harsh batra (student) (244 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

gr8 pulkit i really like ur attitude

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : harsh batra

gr8 pulkit i really like ur attitude
1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Exam results don't decide our thoughts about life. When I see my past; during my CA studies also,  I continued to enjoy my life as I have a long list of my hobbies. 

Now these hobbies have become my life.

I was never a humourous  person before. But these hobbies have changed my thoughts to take every situation very lightly  and even to enjoy it. Sometimes it happened that some clients shifted their files to another CAs and to their surprise I gave them happily - just thinking that "DUNIYA BAHUT BADI HAI."  But I keep myself alert to think whether there is a fault in my services or the fee is the matter for the client. 

In practical life also; a client discusses for a new case for one hour and ultimately doesn't assign it to you. It doesn't mean that you are failure. It gives another lesson how to deal with next time such cases. 

To enjoy life; one one thing is required :

KEEP YOUR EGO OUTSIDE AND THANK ALL.

In one of the forum; I have critically commented on one Mr. Moondhra's style of answering the queries in expert column.

But when he gave his positive reactions; I have thanked him two times. 

Learning something everyday will make your life happy and the mannr your are contributing  at CACLUB ; I see that you are enjoying your life. 

I Love You, Dear Pulkit.

Wish you all the best. My blessings are with you. 

( NOTE : By regular contribution you increase your reading speed and analytical power which is a must in a CA exams - with good presentation you will always score high - not only in exams but in life also).  

6 Like

Vishal (Chartered Accountant ) (332 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thanks for sharing

and all the best for ur exam.

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

heyy pulkit, thx for considering me a good frnd, despite the fact that we hv interacted so less......u r a wonderful human being,as we all cn percieve frm ur posts n articles........here's wishing u best of luck for ur 2nd grp may'11 attempt.......plz remember one thing always - U R NT ALONE, WE ALL R TOGETHER n that's y CCI is nt jus another social-networking site, bt CCI FAMILY...........i wish u loads of happiness in life

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

WOW SURENDAR SIR JI, YOUR RIGHT..

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Great thinking bro................... Jo mila usse Bhagwan ka gift maanke accept karta hun aur baaki logo ki success se inspiration leta hun.

u can take it as in this way also that inspite of ill health and lack of time for preps you decieded not to quit but to appear for exams and with this set up cleared one grp too............

i wish you very best of luck from my side for your may attempt. i am sure u will clear that one with flying colours..............

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Yaar to bhi emotional ho jata hai....... we are always with you dear

Mana ki raah main tere mushkil aur aayengi....Apne upar bishwas rakh aur chalta chala chal bura waqt piche chut jayega aur naya din tera intjaar kar raha hoga.

Shayad tumko pata hai Eagle sab se upar udta hai kyun?

Kyunki, woh Aasman ko chuna chahta hai.......and I think u r a eagle person

Believe yourself

Best Wishes for your Bright Future........R @ hul

1 Like

(Guest)

hey dont wry yr ...m also bearing this phase r8 now ..........bt surely we both wil rock ...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro