Easy Office
LCI Learning

Family says "Leave CA"

Page no : 2

MANI. (practice) (317 Points)
Replied 02 March 2012

3 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 02 March 2012

Renu ji - 

aapne sahi kaha 
parents ke support ke bina kuchh bhi achieve karna immposible hai 
aur
parents humko struggle karte hue nahi dekh sakte..............

very nice and inspirative article..................
and message to those who are facing these situation.......

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 02 March 2012

@ guds ...

I truly agree with u ...if a person can earn good salary or do job or self business then their is no such need of being a CA. wink

CA is nt more then a degree in such case. Bt ....m talking abt CA as a dreamheart , not an AIMyes.

words differ ...so d meaning. enlightened

@ all

thanks to all smiley

6 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114210 Points)
Replied 02 March 2012

Nice  Article....But i have an opposite problem...My Brother says "Join CA"....

There are many such cases when family supports you in your difficult times and even though you want to leave CA, they encourages you not to. My "Papa" always used to tell me do not think about failure as long as you have put in your best effort. If you could not pass then realize yourself that you need to put n more effort than you did earlier. 

Family plays a huge role in our success. Without their support it will be very difficult. But in some family their is one bad habit. The habit of making comparison. It hurts the most when you are compared to someone who have passed. They dont understand that every student can not be a briliant student, but even average student with heir persistent hard work and efforts can raech greater heights. So please never compare, al are different, all are unique. Support your kid they need your support and motivation.

So situation differs from family to family. But family do have an important role to play in the success of a student.

3 Like

Replied 02 March 2012

bhaiya apne to mere papa ke wrds bol diye .....

My "Papa" always used to tell me do not think about failure as long as you have put in your best effort. If you could not pass then realize yourself that you need to put n more effort than you did earlier.

don't wry apka abhi promotion karne ka irada nahi h ....bhaiya word suits udevil

ramya.s (IPCC student) (51 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Hardly true things renu, yeah!" its my responsibility to bring a smile on my parent face".....thanks for sharing renu.....

1 Like

Sanjoy (CA Student) (74 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Thanks 4 sharing! I'll tryout your methods, Lets hope 4 d best.

1 Like

harsh (dreamer, doer.) (87 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

listen to what parents say..:p

Sanjoy (CA Student) (74 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Thanks 4 sharing!

Replied 03 March 2012

Originally posted by : harsh

listen to what parents say..:p

I meant to say listen their life problems also... not just u possess prob in life....they also do.

Armman (student) (194 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

I really want to leave CA Course but my family and friends say that after reaching final stage of CA Course I should continue this Course.......Really Confused sad

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (228 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Dear Friend,

Professional Course like CA demands a lot. Firstly who are enrolled  into CA course should evalute themselves are they ready to go through a rigorous process of transformation into a very hard core professional , both physically & mentally. You have to understand your capacity of learning as well as delearning . You should have frustration tolerance . You should have killer instinct . No one going to believe yourself except you. Sometime institute will be unreasonable . But you have to try. When things going tough, tough gets going. Regarding perents they are your true friend but in the process of becomeing CA thay could not be able to help you. It is your journey. If family need financially support from you pl. join a job to help your family. 

If you mentally tough enough pl. do not give up. You may loose your girlfriend but if you can do it. I can say the rest of your life you can carry a comfidence that you have done it you are a CA . After that what ever you done in your life may be a Flim Maker like Shaker Kappor, may be an Elegant Test Batsman like W.V. Raman (Who is a CS), may be Pronoy Roy like an eminent Media Personality. 

A confidence of your mind always support you if you fall down CA will hold you.

Best wishes.

CS & CMA Chandranath Banerjee

2 Like

Replied 03 March 2012

@ Chandranath Banerjee

thanks a lot for ur kind words Sir. enlightened

I really agree with your each and every word.  It's totally true. yes

@ Armaan....

I guess this is not ur dream. That's y u wanna leave it . You don't wanna concentrate that you are just an inch away from your big achievement ( I didn't used d wrd  dream )

so just take it as a degree ........... bcz once u r a CA ...You can give financial support to ur family and also to ur dream.

I just wanna share a story with u....

there was a person who do job and wrote almost regularly in his diary. It was like a book of thoughts, emotions. He doesn't care whether it's 2 am in the morning ....or  he need to go for ofc , the very next day.

He wrote all that for his own relieve. N one day her wife said him to publish all his material .........

he became a well known author now ....I don't know the person's name. this story was shared by Kunal kapoor ( rang de basanti actor ) in HT CITY column.

the main gist is ....

no matter whatever u achieve...u can't loose ur passion. And if u don't loose ur passion for something ....

then chahe der se hi sahi ....U will surely reach ur destination (ur lyf's main purpose, dream )

in short ...don't leave ur ca journey ...just move ahead and take it's just a step towards ur journey

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2012

I guess this article is also for u ....

CA is not my dream .....?????

karan (Article ) (31 Points)
Replied 03 March 2012

Last Night my GF says ki hum apne future child ko kabhi C.A nahi karvayenge laugh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: