Failed in isca...not able to digest...

@ Gopal- i did SFM from Ashish Kalra Sir's Book.....

i had purchased padhuka........is padhuka gud fr sfm...

@ gopal........thats too a very gud book......

but my frnd its depend on you and how u study a subject. :)

 

Thank You very much Mr.Ashish Pathak..sharing your views.One more thing i want to share is I got unbelievable 75 marks in Costing (Total 195 with 33 in ISCA). To be frank I have attempted only for 85 marks & expected around 55-58 but to my surprise I got 75. Though Iam a Qualified CWA getting 75 is surprising to me. At the same time I have not got expected marks in ISCA & also Indirect Taxes in which I got only 42 where I expected exemption. Thanks to CA for this type of unbelievable marks...May we depends on our Luck rather on Hardwork..& pray God to do some thing for us..
Dear Mr.Sidharth Its badluck for us, we can not do anything now..we should start preparing again for group-II because of ISCA...All the best..

Same to u Mr. Murli Krishna

@ CH Murali.. How u hd prepared for CA Final Costing and IDT ?

Hi Monika For costing we need to understand the concepts fully & we should have reading habit & understand question clearly in answering the question. As Iam a Qualified CWA I feel Costing comfortable for me.

CH MURALI 

DEAR 

AKHIL MITTAL HERE,For ISCA refer the study material, or visit my CCI page...for ISCA notes prepared by me...by nex week all 10 chapters will be on CCI

Have anybody cleared in ISCA after verification. Please share..

same case with me...2nd grp total 195...n in ISCA 31 mrks...luckily got idt xemption.....n nw no chnces of chngs in my mrks, as my certified copy has been delivered to me...bt in site stil showin no records found...n guys dey checked teribly, evn i dont believe wat they hav alloted to me...they have given 1-2 marks  in each que...fully unsatisfied with the chckin process...even my language was d sam of PM n Module..

Hi Pratik Iam also waiting for ISCA Certified copies. Status is showing as despatched on 05.09.12 still not yet delivered to me. I also hope there will not be any surprises in the certified copy.

isca institute practice module

I got 60

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details