Easy Office

Failed CPT for the 6th time! Should i continue?

Page no : 2

CA SANJAY TALWAR (Job) (222 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Success is not a destination, it's a journey.

try, try and try...

2 Like

Pinakin (CPT student) (92 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Originally posted by : vinnzz

CPT is not that tough at all but it might be difficult for few. You are from science background so it might be tough for you.... but then your maths must be good (only thing which is tough in CPT), other subjects are easy and accounts of CPT level is very easy.  I think your appraoch toward the exam is wrong.  You need to change your strategy.

since you are in b.com you can still go for CPT exams, its fine but after you clear you graduation if you still couldnt clear  it then i would suggest to do someother course like MBA and not to waste time time on CA.

Rahul....this is best advice as far as i know......All d best for ur future :D

1 Like

(Guest)

stop all this kinda confusion ...decide it u wanna do it or nt ??? bcz  its nt d only option ...if u wanna do it..

then dont take ur failure lightly.b serious...bt nt too much

u need to calcute ur probability of r8  n wrong ans ...this method helped me a lot in cpt while facing maths ..

b sure in ur ans ..n dont click on ans u r unsure .

bcz negetive marking is the main reason of failing in CPT.

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

If u work hard,u will get success, dont worry friend,continue with CA.
1 Like

ravi tej (ca final) (392 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

TRY N TRY UNTIL UR SUCESS

1 Like

C.A. Sanjay Bhatia (CA) (496 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

CPT is just matter of Luck.It doesn't depicts anyone abilities.

Its just like gamble i.e. if you get the questions there which you had read ,then you clear it otherwise not.

My friend got 98,99 and then 102 and cleared PCC in first attempt. He was not more or less competent when he got 99.its just matter of time.

So, Just continue CA ,Try again and again and once you will be through.

1 Like

Pravee Haridas (Lecturer - CPT) (112 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Hey its too easy a disciplined study is the key i have many students staying in rural without classes have cleared in first attempt

1 Like

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

1 Like

Murali (Textile Designer) (66 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pinakin

Originally posted by : vinnzz

CPT is not that tough at all but it might be difficult for few. You are from science background so it might be tough for you.... but then your maths must be good (only thing which is tough in CPT), other subjects are easy and accounts of CPT level is very easy.  I think your appraoch toward the exam is wrong.  You need to change your strategy.

since you are in b.com you can still go for CPT exams, its fine but after you clear you graduation if you still couldnt clear  it then i would suggest to do someother course like MBA and not to waste time time on CA.

Rahul....this is best advice as far as i know......All d best for ur future :D

If u can clear ur cpt in 6 attempts, that means u can clear ur ipcc in not less than 6 attempts. And same applies to Final also. So its up to you whether u want to waste time or utilize in a different way.

1 Like

CA SHAFI SIDDIQUI (Ca in Practice) (228 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Hey buddy take a break for an attempt, then after a gap of 5 mnths start studying widout any tension or pressure, be calm and giv, with grace of God u vil clear.

I think u r taking too much pressure.

Belief there is no failure till death, its not only a bookish qoute but vry real life saying.

1 Like

CA. Nitesh (Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts))   (491 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Dear Rahul as u mentioned in your first line message that u have failed 6th time in CPT is NOT DECIDING FACTOR FOR EITHER U CONTINUE WITH THE COURSE OR NOT rather its much important that haw effectively you have done ur prepation for all the sixth attempt. If u think that there is lack of effort or anything that u can change/improve in ur next attemt than u must take one more attempt for CPT (BUT YOU MUST SAY URSELF THIS IS UR LAST AND FINAL ATTEMPT FOR CPTAND PUT UR EFFORT COMPLETELY). Thanks
1 Like

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

agree wid imran n sneha..

2 Like

Bijoy N.Momaya (www.RupeeResearch.com (Eqty Advisory & Stock Broker))   (477 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

Hello Rahul,

I would suggest u to quit CA. Its not a bad thing to quit CA. U tried ur best is good but its right time to quit now. I dont believe in the saying Try & Try till u succeed. Instead i believe in Quiting when i fail many times. If we dont quit after failing again & again then failing will become a habit.

Even i have quit CA. You can always look into other opportunities. Well, i had passion for stock markets & i became a broker & Equity Analyst. If u have passion for Account then u can work in an Accounting firm. Yeah i agree that u will earn less.. so with that u can start up some side business. Dont worry Rahul. whatever happens is meant to be. Ambanis & Tatas are not CA's but still they are successful because of their passioon for business. Work somewer for few years, collect good experience & start some business of ur own.

Dnt loose hopes in life.

Good Day. :-) All the best :-)

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

First of ask yourself why you opted to enroll for CA. You have to decide yourself if you think you made a wrong decision by opting for CA you should quit. If you think that you made correct decision and you want to become a CA, its your dream then continue with this course. CA is tough and you will have to accept it as a challange. Nothing in life comes easy and so is success.

You can achieve anything only is you are passionate about achieving that.

Best of Luck for your future.

1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

if u are determined and have courage in your self, you will definitely succeed........

i think your analysis and planning has gone wrong......

i too belongs from science background...... it doesn't matter a lot that from which stream you are???

if you had planned in right way, you will succedd......

Best Of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: