Easy Office

Failed CPT for the 6th time! Should i continue?

Page no : 4

pavithra (CA and CS student) (350 Points)
Replied 22 January 2011

Hi rahul.first u stop thinking that u r from science background.Every one will start with accountancy in 11th std only just 2yrs earlier to u thats all.U can get to know the basics even in one month if u have strong desire to learn.So start now seriously and also enjoy it sure u will suceed.

1 Like

RaJ_cs (company secretary) (368 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

HEY BUDDY......OTHER THAN SO CA THERE ARE LOT OF COURSES....CA IS NOT LIFE...LEAVE IT...

SO MANY STUDENTS ARE FAILED DUE TO THIS GAMBLE CPT...DIFFERENCE OF 1 OR 2 MARKS I SEEN MORE STUDENTS..SOME STUDENTS WHO GIVEN TIME PASS ATTEMPT HAD PASSED......SO TOTALLY LUCK ...

UR LUCKY TO LEAVE CA AT BEGINNING AND OPT A NEW COURSE N WELCOME FOR BRIGHT FUTURE...

ONCE THINK THERE A RE LOT OF PROFESSIONAL COURSES TO SHOW UR CALIBER.....CA IS NOTHING BEOFRE THAT...UR PASSION N HARDWORK IN OTHER COURSES MAKE SUCCESSFUL

I KINDLY SUGGEST ALL ICAI MEMBERS AND STUDENTS TO BANNNNNNNN....C.P.T..

TO SAVE THE STUDENTS...IT SHOULD IMPLEMENT OLD PE-1 MODEL....

ALL THE BEST....BYE

1 Like

Rahul (CPT>>IPCC>>??) (121 Points)
Replied 11 November 2011

Hello fellow members..

Just came across this post which I had posted some months ago when i was struggling to clear CPT. Those times were the most distastrous. Some motivations and support which helped me a bit and taunts which always put me down. CAclubindia has helped me a lot go though this phase. You people have helped me. Thanks a lot. Finally i cleared CPT in my last attempt and this May12 I'll be appearing for IPCC.

When I can do it, why not you? It all lies in ones determination. All the best to everyone whos gonna attempt CPT this decemeber. I wish you all come out with flying colors :)

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32102 Points)
Replied 11 November 2011

hey Rahul Hats Off to you man!!!!

U PROVED AND U R THE HERO OF  THE POEM OF DR. HARIVANSHA RAI BACCHCHAN.....

"KOSIS KARNE WALO KI HAR NAHI HOTI"

AND IN MY VIEW "JISKA BACKGROUND SCIENCE HOTA HAI...USKE LIYE OPENING ME PROBLEM HOTI HAI...LAKIN CENTURY WO JAROOR MARTA HAI"

mridul savio Pinto (articled trainee ) (1477 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

my dear professional friend 

please dont think about quitting c.a broken heartcrying

you are absolutely right in your path  & yes u will succeed one day thats for sure ... yes.

never ever give up , when the world asks you togive up  never ever give up , 

failure is not final unless you make it final indecision 

start thinking positive , be confident , hard work & 100 dedication towards c.a .. please never ever give up 

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 16 November 2011

Job still on Rahul bhaay..!!!

I appreciate ur bravery.. many can leave CA even if they can't make it for 2nd or 3rd time..but u dint left.

keep this brave and spirit till u reached ur goal( ca final)..

all the best

I Stick on wat i hav said just LOVE CA (course :-P).

Puran Chand (student) (70 Points)
Replied 09 March 2012

I Like The Comment Of Shri/Mr. P IMRAN KHAN BBM

SidSen (Ca final group 1 clear) (145 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

I'm sorry if I sound negative, but  A CA with vast teaching experience and experience in being an auditor who became a CA in the first attempt told me that  you have to be a goat or a sheep to fail CPT, and anyone who finds the CPT tough are not cut out for CA. Personally I feel that since you are so hell bent on doing CA you should continue, but I thought I should share my old teacher's feelings about people who fail CPT. Sorry if I offended you.

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Hi everyone, I am engaged in guiding CA students and had personally guided more than 100 students till date,in case you need any help you can reach out to me @   jainshobhit1996 @ gmail.com

All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: