Easy Office

Error while Uploading RFD-01A JSON file on Portal.

Page no : 3

Hanish Chaudhary (Chartered Accountant) (333 Points)
Replied 28 February 2020

Hi,

Still not able to upload the file... same issue stil. Please help.

Shijoy (State Tax Officer) (114 Points)
Replied 28 February 2020

Please explain..What is the issue

PANKAJ GOEL (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 06 March 2020

Kindly contact me. This service is not chargeable

Pankaj Goyal

capankajgoyal1 @ gmail.com

Rohan Ghosh (2 Points)
Replied 14 June 2020

After Creating JSON file when I am uploading the JSON file on portal the error occurs that is THE UPLOADED JSON WHICH WAS CREATED VIA OFFLINE UTILITY HAS INVALID DATA FORMAT . This message comes every time. Please help

shivaraman (vellore) (26 Points)
Replied 26 June 2020

You should enter either IGST or CGST/SGST... if CGST/SGST comes then delete igst value, you should not enter even zero there.. it will work

Amrish (Study) (68 Points)
Replied 17 July 2020

to remove "please enter either integrated tax or (central and state) tax value for inward supplies" error - you have to delete the 0 you have entered in either integrated tax cell or central and state tax cell. i.e. agar Inter state supply hai to IGST me figure aayegi aur CGST & SGST vale cells blank chhod ne honge.. CGST & SGST vale cell me agar 0 likha hai to ye error ayegi.. 

1 Like

BHAGWATI PATEL (Tax consultants) (3 Points)
Replied 12 October 2020

I am uploading json file of statement 1A of refund of inverted duty structure i got the error message " The GSTIN in uploaded JSON file doses not match your GSTIN as per system. all data are correct GSTR 1 and 2A

Neeta (Accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 30 March 2021

Originally posted by : Amrish
to remove "please enter either integrated tax or (central and state) tax value for inward supplies" error - you have to delete the 0 you have entered in either integrated tax cell or central and state tax cell. i.e. agar Inter state supply hai to IGST me figure aayegi aur CGST & SGST vale cells blank chhod ne honge.. CGST & SGST vale cell me agar 0 likha hai to ye error ayegi.. 

THANK YOU

RAJAT AGRAWAL (2 Points)
Replied 31 July 2022

YES I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO REFUND PROBLEM

CONTACT ME  ON 8400 FOUR FOUR SIX TWO EIGHT TWO

ARVIND KUMAR AGRAWAL (MANAGER TAXATION) (27 Points)
Replied 26 December 2022

I faced the issue but finally succeeded in uploading the data. 
 I had B2c invoices too. In the software B2b invoices are to be entered individually but B2c invoices has to be entered consolidated in one row . 

ARVIND KUMAR AGRAWAL (MANAGER TAXATION) (27 Points)
Replied 26 December 2022

I faced the issue but finally succeeded in uploading the data. 
 I had B2c invoices too. In the software B2b invoices are to be entered individually but B2c invoices has to be entered consolidated in one row . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: