Easy Office

Error while Uploading RFD-01A JSON file on Portal.

Page no : 2

Udit Jalan (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 03 August 2019

After Creating JSON file when we upload the JSON on portal the error occurs that is THE UPLOADED JSON WHICH WAS CREATED VIA OFFLINE UTILITY HAS INVALID DATA FORMAT. This message comes every time even after deleting all the cache, history, even also download new offline utility. Tried with MS Excel 2010, 2013 & 2016 also.
Raised the ticket in GST Portal 10 Times, but the ticket was closed without resolving. Application file for Refund Due to Inverted Duty Structure. if someone knows the solution so please help me on this issue. Thank You!

HOOGHLY MOTORS (2 Points)
Replied 06 August 2019

Please solve the problem as soon as possible

BASUDEB SAHU (GST CONSULTANT) (26 Points)
Replied 06 August 2019

I USE OFFICE 2010, when we  updated the RFD-01 A statement 1 excel utility form on GST portal.error message show invalid data format. plz give me solution it is very urgent.plz call 990392220

CA Sanjay Patel (Practicing CA) (28 Points)
Replied 20 September 2019

Dear Sir,

I am having Same Problem in uploading Json file. I am using Excel 2016.

Please advice me

Mihir (Chartered Accountant) (119 Points)
Replied 30 September 2019

Same Problem- Refund Application Inverted Duty

Error : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data format.

No solution from helpdesk

Share any solution if possible. 

Mihir

Sayee Khumar (77 Points)
Replied 14 October 2019

I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD EVEN THOUGH JSON FILED IS VALIDATED SUCESSFULLY

SAYEEKHUMAR

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager) (216 Points)
Replied 14 October 2019

pleas ensure that you enable the “Macros” in excel to work these tools correctly. you can enable macros by going to Options >Trust center > “Trust center settings” on the right hand side. Thereafter, click on macro settings > Click to “Enable all macros(not recommended) potentially dangerous code can run” option.

Further click on external content > Click to select “Enable all data connections(not recommended) option. Similarly, click on “Enable automatic update for all workbook links(not recommended) option.

Also, if you are copying the data from other sources and pasting in this RFD 01 form than ensure that you are pasting it  by choosing "past special" option and then select text.

Divya Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 15 October 2019

Please help in this matter. How it can be solved.

nitin (MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 04 November 2019

After Creating JSON file when we upload the JSON on portal the error occurs that is THE UPLOADED JSON WHICH WAS CREATED VIA OFFLINE UTILITY HAS INVALID DATA FORMAT . This message comes same problem

CA Mayuri Jain (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 08 November 2019

Same issue, please provide solution.

Thanks

Manuraj (Business) (211 Points)
Replied 28 November 2019

Hello friend,

I got the solution of above matter.

for solution please mail me complianceadda @ gmail.com

No fees will be charged

Nitesh Mathur (Nil) (8 Points)
Replied 27 December 2019

Hello,

I am Nitesh Mathur specialization in solving errors of GST refund utility errors. I can help u to get out of this issues & errors feel free to contact me through the mail here is my mail id;- niteshmathur1997 @ gmail.com. Please share ur error screenshots.

Thanks & Regards

Nitesh Mathur

S S PRASAD (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (41 Points)
Replied 07 January 2020

am getting Error while uploading JSON for refund saying " invalid Data format". please let me know how to upload.

Anuj (AM) (22 Points)
Replied 24 February 2020

I have a solution of this error, if anyone of you want to know the solution then mail me your data excel sheet i can tell you the error. Email: rajkapil09 @ gmail.com

Shijoy (State Tax Officer) (114 Points)
Replied 24 February 2020

Dear GST stakeholders ..Here is the solution for error !!!

The refund offline utility as downloaded from GST portal showing errors as follows

Error 1: Either invalid date or Please enter the Invoice or Doc date in dd-mm-yyyy format

Error 2: SI.No with Duplicate Entry in row Number 13

Error 3 : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data format. .

Even though the data entered is correct..Lot of complaints and request in this regard have been received .. I have made a little modification in the VBA program code and rectified the common errors ..

Requesting the stakeholders (tax payers, practitioners, accountants, professionals etc. )may use this modified tool..

Please use MS Office 2010/13/16 for using the Excel VBA based utility..

Links for MODIFIED refund utility

Download MODIFIED Inverted duty structure refund

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_BfthuOcQzwm3bQAkOj8FCziHkVJEuL2/view?usp=sharing

Download MODIFIED Refund Export without payment of tax Mutltiple BRC

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VhGf_fIdc-50C1CrPPbR-UPLOFHfMKn6/view?usp=sharing

Feedback and errors are welcome

Shijoy James

ASTO SGST Trivandrum Kerala

Attached File : 1871537 20200224210525 instructions for refund utility.pdf downloaded: 151 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: