Error in notification of caclubindia.com

Dear All,

When I am going to /stream/alert_notifications.asp for notification "Error 500" is Showing.

Is It only happening with me or everyone is facing the same problem.

Replies (12)

I MAILED TO ADMIN..........sadsadsad

Mobile APP is working...

But, It's not User friendly...

I has also send PM to admin but till now no reply has been received

Dear Raja Ji, The link has start working, kindly check

I reply only 10 to 20 query daily which I can't manage without notification Tab but are replaying more than 100 query daily how you are managing without notification Tab.

You are great, Hat off to you for such a support in caclubindia

Wow.....
Thank you for the Appreciation Mr. Ashiwini Ballodia....
It's really boost my participating.....

I also learn from CCI portal not support CCI. I get support from CCI....
Any way, Once again I Thank to You....

ALL IS WELL.....
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I has also learned many things from CCI

Hello Raja Ji,
Unable to Send you PM, kindly message me

Still the error is showing, Unable to send you message so report a error to CCI.

Can't understand why error is showing

I don'y know the details....!!!

ll try now...!

Dear Raja P M Ji,
Unable to message you same error is showing as before kindly follow me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details