Error code

Chartered Accountant

Hello Friends,

While saving the ROC forms (23AC,23ACA,20B) , there is arising an error and the form is not getting saved everytime i fill the form and try to save it but i am facing the same error again and again. 

Error- "xml parsing error: (error code 29), line 836, column 2 of file"

Earlier i thought that it is occuring due to java prblm as java was nt installed but now after installing the same again it shows the same error.

Please help me out guys!!

Download fresh forms and try then because the version of forms keep on changing after every 5-6 days , perhaps this may be the error.

Chartered Accountant

Sir i have tried it... 2-3 times..

Account Head

Use Adobe reader 9 and install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 updated version 30 only . This may solve your problem.

Yes , Adobe reader version below 9 can cause some errors.

article assistent

SIR , i m facing the same problem. I have downloaded fresh form 6 to 7 times but no use still the error is shown and even any data feeded in such form is also not saved plz help us.

B. Com. A.C.A. DISA (ICAI) DIRM (ICAI)

Dear Priyanka,

Use Adobe reader 7.0.9 version. Your problem will definitely get solved. Even i was facing same problem few days ago. Just install said version & do it.

Good luck.

article assistent

Dear CA Mangesh 

i m already using abode reader 8.0 but still facing the problem is it any user specific problem or the form uploaded by the ministry is currepted plz specify anyother way if u can help.

B. Com. A.C.A. DISA (ICAI) DIRM (ICAI)

Priyanka ji, Use 7.0.9 version instead of 8. It will surely solve your problem.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU