error

actually 2 days I ago I have changed an authorized signatory of our client and also made him primary authorized signatory but due to my fault I had uploaded wrong information so right now it's still in verification process.. and on 10th of this month we have to file his Gst return.. whether I would be able to file or not? please help, really worried...
Replies (3)

Contact the jurisdictional Commercial Tax officer

I wouldn't be able to file the return? cuz there already exist an authorized signatory... I have added a new one

During verification, the first one gets replaced by second addition, provided the data submitted are all in order. But to expedite the matter you can pesonally follow up.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details