Epf (employee provident fund) account name correction

Hi Seniors

 

I need help regrading my EPF account name correction. My full name is 'Srinath T N'. But in my EPF account the initials are missing and is just stated as 'Srinath'. This will become a problem when I want to claim the account.

 

What is the procedure to correct the name in my EPF account?

Thanks

Srinath

 

 

Replies (6)

 

Regarding correction in surname in PF Account
           I Mr.Datta NARAYAN MAHALUNGKAR working in Bharat Bijlee as a permanant employee since 1985. My PF No - TH/THA/0009329/000/0002337.
            In company records my name is Datta Narayan Mahalungkar where as on my pf slip it is D.N.Mahalunkar which should be D.N.Mahalungkar.

 

 

 

Regarding correction in surname in PF Account.I AM MR.NUR AHMED BARBHUIYA.working in BOMBAY INTELLIGENCY SECURITY (INDIA) LTD.MY PF NO-TH/THA/0021136/000/0137698. in company records and pf account in my name is MR.NOOR AHEMMAD RASHIYA.correction and sure name MR.NUR AHMED BARBHUIYA.

Hi Seniors  

I need help regrading my EPF account name correction. My full name is 'Gireesha.S.K'. But in my EPF account the initials are missing and is just stated as 'Girish.S.K', PF A/C no-TN/MAS/0052570/000/0000515

 please change my name in your record

Thanks & Regards

Gireesha S.K

 

Hi good evening sir.   I need help regrading my EPF account name correction. My full name is 'TRILOK CHANDRA JOSHI'. But in my EPF account the initials are missing and is just stated as 'TRILOK CHAND'. And my other EPF account in 'TRILOK CHAND JOSHI', It is also wrong because my full name is TRILOK CHANDRA JOSHI AND MY FATHER NAME IS PURUSHOTTAM JOSHI. This will become a problem when I want to claim the account.   What is the procedure to correct the name in my EPF account? Thanks Trilok Chandra Joshi  s/o Sh Purushottam Joshi  Village - Parkoti  post - Sirkote  Distt- Bageshwar 263635 Uttarakhand. mo  9411327527

Read more at: /forum/epf-employee-provident-fund-account-name-correction-181760.asp

Regarding correction in Surname in PF Account.I'm MR. SATISH KUMAR . Working in M/s JAY USHIN LTD. MOHAMMADPUR JHARSA (GURGAON) .MY PF A/C NO. GNGGN0032764/0073. In Company records and PF Account in My Name is MR.SATISH KUMAR NAIN .I Want to correction that Please removed My Surname from PF Account and Name Should be MR. SATISH KUMAR instead of MR. SATISH KUMAR NAIN. 
Regarding correction in surname in PF Account.I AM RAVINDRA SINGH working in DHINGRA TRUCKING PVT. LTD.MY PF NO-GNGGN00337240000000190. in company records and pf account in my name is RAVINDER SINGH.correction and sure name RAVINDRA SINGH.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details