Enquiry for ifrs coaching

Hi,

I wish to know which is a better forum to avail IFRS Coaching and certification :-

1. Diploma in IFRS – by ACCA London

2. IFRS certification course conducted by ICAI.

I would like to avail your advise in choosing which among the above will be better to build a career in IFRS.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions better than two stated above.

Replies (2)
Originally posted by : Karthik Chandran

Hi,

I wish to know which is a better forum to avail IFRS Coaching and certification :-

1. Diploma in IFRS – by ACCA London

2. IFRS certification course conducted by ICAI.

I would like to avail your advise in choosing which among the above will be better to build a career in IFRS.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions better than two stated above.


Hi , did you get any answer on this .Have you taken up the any IFRS course .Pls let me know if you were able to gather any details
 

Dear Karthik,

 

I am both a Dip IFR and Cert ICAI. Uunfortunately, the Certificate ICAI is not good, since the faculty lack conceptual clarity on the issues. (more of talks than knowledge).

I highly recommend someone to opt for Dip IFR any time.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details