Easy Office
LCI Learning

Eligibility for final

Page no : 2

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

good  yes

Gaurav Tripathi (Working with DIAGEO-Leading Drinks Manufacturing Company)   (210 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Fact that "Nothing can be learned in small firms" is completely wrong.

In small firms, you have all types of work like Accounts maintanence for clients, Return filing works (TDS,

Service Tax), Registration matters (ST& VAT registration), Income Tax Returns (Salary, HP, Business,

Capital Gains), Companies & Trusts audit, Bank Audits, Stock audits, Certification Issues (Form 15CB)

Statutory audit of Companies, Tax Audits Etc., With this kind of exposure, you can survive in any

Industry (Banking, Manufacturing, Trading etc.,) . Also it will help you to prosper in practice.

Only disadvantage is that there is no RECOGNITION in industry and interviewer will definitely

come to know about your potential after interview. In Big 4, you can learn things relating to a particular

area like (Statutory audit, Taxation) whereas you can become all rounder if you do your articleship

in Small / medium size firms..
It is the person's willingness to learn only matters and not the place he is getting trained.

In my opinion, no matter where you do your articleship, it is the determination and willingness to learn are in built in a new entrant to the profession, even a person doing articleship from remote areas can do wonders in CA Exams. This is evident many a times from the past results of the CA Exam.
It is not that only Big firm's experience is good and rest all are waste...
You can see many people from Big firms fail and also people from small/medium firms have come out with flying colours.
Only the result matters....

All the Best.yes

Regards,
RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Mr. rajesh Very True.

I know the importance as I had gone through small firm... and that learning actuly converting in money for me.

Mr. KARAN G R: As Mr. Rajesh said just finish your articleship as its important. Don't waste your time in confusion.

Remember:

"Advice to sabhi dete hai but its you who will decide from where you take it from" Think and decide bt one's decide some thing don't keep onthing just implement it.

Beleive me it works!!

1 Like

KARAN G R (student) (110 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

thank you mr.gaurav !!

Gaurav Tripathi (Working with DIAGEO-Leading Drinks Manufacturing Company)   (210 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

smiley Your Welcome. Whenever need any advice on incometax-tds (online case) feel free to ask.

God Bless and t.c

KARAN G R (student) (110 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

sure ..thank u so much !

Prasad.M (CA Final) (70 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

Hi. I have completed my ca ipcc first group in may 2012. and also i have cleared the cwa inter. I want to do articles in any of BIG4. can u please advise me in this regard and also please mention how to get into top big4. pls mention email address. thank u in advance

Prasad.M (CA Final) (70 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

when will i get the final attempt. am a student of pe2 converted to ipcc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: