Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shikha sharma (ca cs cwa(final)student)     03 July 2011

Eligibility criteria for appearing in CS FINAL exam.

I have cleared CS Executive exam in  dec 2010  and  enrolled for professional programe on feb 2011 end... but till now i have not done any training ...please do let me know the requirements to be eligible for appearing in dec 2011 final exam..i am enrolled in postal coaching.. i have only one information that i hv to clear 8 CC papers  before aug .

thanx in advance...shikha.

16 Replies

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden (CS )     03 July 2011

no requirement...if you have registered on or before 28 th february 2011 then you can sit for all modules in dec 2011.

1 Like
Vikrant Sadana

Vikrant Sadana (CS)     03 July 2011

Originally posted by : Chintan

no requirement...if you have registered on or before 28 th february 2011 then you can sit for all modules in dec 2011.

U are right Chintan....all the student enrolled for CS-FINAL before 28th feb are eligible to attempt 4 modules (8 exams) in dec.......

Only one more thing..do be alert of joining EDP training & completing ADP hours during this time.....otherwise after clearing all the exams in dec you will have to wait for conduction of these trainings & seminars......!!!

1 Like
Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA]

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")     03 July 2011

@ Dear vikrant : -  If we only submit d postal papers and dont do any such EDP or any other programme , then also we will be allow to sit in the exams ? or have to complete.....?

1 Like
Bharath

Bharath (C.A,C.S)     03 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ritesh Khemka

@ Dear vikrant : -  If we only submit d postal papers and dont do any such EDP or any other programme , then also we will be allow to sit in the exams ? or have to complete.....?

MANY OF MY FRIENDS EVEN DIDNT SUBMIT THE CC PAPAERS BUT PASSED THE CS FINAL AND GOT THE CERTIFICATE TOO,....

U CAN WRITE THE EXAMS,..BUT LATER U HAVE TO UNDERGO THE TRAINING PROGRMES YAR,...SOMEHOW U GOT TO COMPLETE ALL TO RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE,..

1 Like
Naveen.N

Naveen.N (student)     04 July 2011

1.Submit all the CC papers before august for safer side. 

2. You are eligible to write the exam in the december 2011.

3. You can start CS Articleship after completion of CS final exams also.

1 Like
shikha sharma

shikha sharma (ca cs cwa(final)student)     05 July 2011

Thanx everyone for the information....but what i want to know exactly is about this 15 days and 8 days programme...that we have to go through before filling the exam form of cs final...when i got enrolled for cs final , i got to know abt this ? pls let me know if u hv any idea abt it ..

shikha..

Mohammed

Mohammed (CS, Mcom, LLB)     05 July 2011

Hi Shikha,

There is no such requirement to be entered in your Exam Form, you can give exams even if you have not done 15 days or 8 days training programme

Naveen.N

Naveen.N (student)     11 July 2011

"There is no such requirement to be entered in your Exam Form, you can give exams even if you have not done 15 days or 8 days training programme"

I agree with Mohammed.

Dolly Parvi

Dolly Parvi (Job)     07 March 2012

Is there any problem if i dont write CC papers for finals? cos i had failed in company law CC papers in Executive but i cleared Executive exam in Dec 2011. so i didnt re-submit company law CC. wud there be any problem??

Mohammed

Mohammed (CS, Mcom, LLB)     07 March 2012

You need to submit your CC papers.. Follow the rules as there would be problem in getting membership number if you have not submitted your CC papers

Dolly Parvi

Dolly Parvi (Job)     09 March 2012

I cleared my CS Executive Exam in Dec 2011. but the problem is that i failed in my CC paper of Co. Law, other CC papers i cleared. Shud i rewrite again or let go? pls advice..

Mohammed

Mohammed (CS, Mcom, LLB)     09 March 2012

Did u got ur CC Certificate?
Dolly Parvi

No i did not get any CC certificate. they only posted me my papers with marks. nothing else.
Dolly Parvi

No i did not get any CC certificate. they only posted me my papers with marks. other 5 papers i got above 40 marks but failed in company law paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register