Efiling itr ay 2013-14

I am facing a problem in e-filing of my return which I have been doing for a long time now.

When I login and try to file a return there is no utility available to download also the online filing option only gives ITR 1 and ITR 4S. Whereas I require ITR 2.

Similarly only ITR 1 and 4S are availbale for download.

Have the ITR utilities other than these been released or not.

If yes where can I get them.

Please do let me know if this is an indication of any error related to my login.

 

Replies (2)

No, now there are only ITR 1 & ITR 4s available. It's not technical problem.

 

It will be available soon.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details