Hiee!!
My dad is an authorised person of Sharekhan and he has undergon formal training for investing in the stock markets. He has been investing since 1990s - so experience and rigorous training has made him now successful. You can consult him for profitable personal investment. Contact him on 9930492250. Systematic training courses are provided by him.
He has already trained several of his engineering colleagues, NRIs from Japan and Singapore. Inspired by him, I also started investing since the age of 13 years.
He can train you to earn 5% p.m. with zero risk - i.e. completely hedged portfolio.He was unaffected by the 2008 crisis thanks to his indigenously developed hedging techniques)
Hi Padma,
Thanks for the info...
However, please let me know how to get in person training in Chennai.
I have no idea of Chennai, but one person from Chennai is learning from my dad - via skype.
hi padma,
i want to learn trading in commodity.
ur father providing training in commodity market
if yes, what is the fees charged by him
Join this telegram group and earn Minimum 4-5k daily from stock market..
https://telegram.me/fnotraders
Download telegram and follow the below group. I am earning 5K per day.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJaSZvDTTApLKF2Ew
Download telegram and follow the below group. I am earning 5K per day.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJaSZvDTTApLKF2Ew
Download telegram and follow the below group. I am earning 5K per day.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJaSZvDTTApLKF2Ew
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals