Prashant Sharma 11 August 2020
Log in to efiling portal. you will find e verify option at the dashboard. clicku on e verify option and u go will be directed to the page where all your un verifired returns will be displayed. select the relevant return and e verify by using aadhar otp or can verify by generating evc.
Manzil Arora (Others) 12 August 2020
With following steps you can easily e-verify your return:
1. Login to your portal at https://portal.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
2. Go to "My Account" and select "e-Verify Return"
3. The portal will show you all the pending unverified returns till date
4. Select the return for the year to be verified
5. You can select either of the two options to e-verify: Aadhaar otp or EVC
6. Enter the OTP received and submit
Sakshi Shah 12 August 2020
|Originally posted by : Consultancy Services|
|You will have to login to the Income Tax e-Filing portal with your valid credentials. Click on the My Account > e-Verify ITR option from the dashboard. You will be able to view all the pending returns that need to be verified. Select the return you wish to e-Verify and choose the appropriate method such as Aadhaar OTP or EVC method to complete your verification process.|