E Return

Dear All,

I have uploaded my e return for the A Y 2008-09. But I have erred in entering the Status i.e instead of Private Company I have entered Public Company.

I have the ITR V downloaded from the net, can anyone please guide me on the following points:

1) If I upload the same file again will it get overwritten?

2) Should I upload a revised return? If yes do i need to submit both the ITR V generated

 

Replies (3)

You must upload the revised return and correcton the same if you e-filling with in the due date (prescribe by the IT)

You need to file a revised return now.

Once a return is uploaded, you can only file a revised return

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details