Sir , I have make online payment of tax by way of penalty .Now I visit the site for downloading and checking the status of my challen , but it shows that " No Transaction Has Performed" .Now what I have to do for genrating my challan ? plz guide
Replies (3)
Guest
Posted on 14 March 2019
which type of payment you made i.e. income tax or other
Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Receipts and Payments .
The Receipts and Payments account appears as shown below:
The Receipts & Payments account is generated and updated right from the date of opening of books until the date of last entry.
2. Press F2: Period to change the period as required.
3. Select the required group and press Enter to go to Receipts and Payments Summaey reports, and further drill down to go to Ledger Monthly Summary , ledger vouchers, and finally to the voucher alteration mode.
The Receipts & Payments account is displayed according to the configuration of settings in the F12: Configure .
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies