Easy Office

Download here CA Final study Material CD

Page no : 2

asranjaneyulu (Proprietor) (26 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

In the above down loads, only Volume 2 of Financial Reporting is given.  No mention is there about Vol 1 of Financial Reporting.  I need Vol. 1 of Financial Reporting of CA Final New course.  Please accommodate me with the same.

Sam (Accounts) (24 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Please forward the Audit Volume 1 and Financial Reporting Vol 1 study material to the id samxthomas @ hotmail.com

R.Vijayasarathy (Practice) (73 Points)
Replied 23 August 2009

Hi.. Thank You Karan. You have done a great job.

rajesh mittal (accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 03 October 2009

Originally posted by :ash
" thanks .............
next time u upload any file .........plz upload in mediafire.....its a free file hosting service..........
provides greater downloading speed .....and supports download managers..........
?????????????  Does any one know where can i get the downloadable versions of latest supplementary study materials for ca final (old) dt,idt,auditing etc...for june 2009 eams??????????
"

gayatri (nil) (27 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Thaks a lot...

ANKUSH (CA Final) (58 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Hi All,

Can  anyone of you help me with the soft files of CA Final study material at my mail id ankushkkapoor @ gmail.com & please help me with the best coaching centre details for CA Final New Course.

Regards..

Ankush Kapoor

CA Ravish Trivedi (The Possibilities are Infinite...)   (772 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Thanks a lot

Vishwa (CA Job) (87 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

Thanks Karan

Links for te Financial Reporting - Volume 1 and Advanced Auditing and professional Ethics - Volume 1not available . Please see if possible to post this download links or mail at vishwajeet @ vertexcorp.com.

Foram Kamani (Article Assitant) (30 Points)
Replied 16 February 2011

Thank u...:)

CA KRIPA HARISH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

thanks a lot...

Akshay (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 03 February 2013

Sir, could you please upload the revised CD of CA Final Practice Manuals provided by the ICAI (Edition: 2013) in which the BOS-ICAI has uploaded a single pdf file in the CD which covers an entire practice manual?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro