Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Doubt

ajinkya (Student)     28 May 2011

ajinkya
Student 
 3 likes  48 points

| My Other Post

why vendor companys reserves are not recorded in books of purchasing company in case of amalgamation in the nature of purchase and why only statutory reserves are recorded??

Sasanka Bhalaki

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student)     28 May 2011

Sasanka Bhalaki
Student 
 338 likes  1935 points

View Profile | My Other Post

i think Because those reserves will be distributed to the share holders of the vendor company before amalgamation..and statutory reserve should be maintained as per the rules so it is being recorded..

1 Like
CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     28 May 2011

CA ADITYA SHARMA
CA IN PRACTICE  
 2145 likes  16719 points

Originally posted by : Sasanka Bhalaki

i think Because those reserves will be distributed to the share holders of the vendor company before amalgamation..and statutory reserve should be maintained as per the rules so it is being recorded..
priyatambika

priyatambika ( ca final student)     28 May 2011

priyatambika
ca final student 
 8 likes  304 points

agree with Sasanka Bhalaki

swapna

swapna (student)     28 May 2011

swapna
student 
 3 likes  77 points

I agree with Sasanka Bhalaki answer.

Samir

Samir (Chief Accountant)     29 May 2011

Samir
Chief Accountant 
 80 points

Think like chartered accountant you will get your answer. dont think like only accountant...

any way.... the name of method itself gives u answer " Purchase"

Just like if you went to shop and purchasing the item you want. Same manner amalgamation in the nature of purchase in which u r buying asset n liabilities that u want.  Talking about reserve there is no hard n fast rule that those reserve compulsory to be distributed to vending shareholder, if the deal is like that reserve to be transferred then it should be transferred to purchasing company.

One short there is no compulsion that reserve to be distributed to vendor shareholder it can be transferred to purchasing company.

Regds,

Samir Shaikh

Profile Image
(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sasanka Bhalaki

ajinkya

ajinkya (Student)     30 May 2011

ajinkya
Student 
 3 likes  48 points

thankyou freinds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register