Doing CA at the age of 39 years?

Dear Friends,

Please suggest.  I have done my B'Com Graduation in the year 1994. Now I am working for a company. Can I do CA now at the age of 39 years. If yes what is the procedure.?

Thank you.

Replies (3)

Ofcoarse, age has nothing to do with studying..

one more example, one of the great writer of MAFA, S.D. Bala & V.Pattabhi Ram. one of them started CA at the age of 57 and cleared at the age of 60.

So age doesnt matters

go & keep rocking.......

all d best.......

regards,

ratan

Hello Rahulji,


I'm 38 years of age and working in the Government sector. Is it at all possible for me to do CA? As you can guess, I cannot leave my job. In that case what will happen to Articleship?

 

Regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details