Easy Office
LCI Learning

Does exam center really matter?

Page no : 2

Learner (abc) (254 Points)
Replied 23 July 2013

Originally posted by : Rohit

I also heard about manuplations of results are based on centres alloted.

But I have heard something else.

One of Source told me that ICAI gives approximately equal results at all centre.

For eg. if overall result is 30%, result of each centre will be 29%-31%.

So Sources used to say that you should attempt exams from small cities as they have less competition so we have more chance to clear our exams.

I never tried this but also don't whether it is true or not.

But personally I feel this is not correct.

so as per ur sources pls tell me if for eg delhi centre 30% will be collegewise so.....if there are 100students 30 will pass and 600 students 180 will pass so better is that we should be in that 100 students as the chances are more .....

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 23 July 2013

Oh my god!!!such a discussion about the exam centres.one says that if we write in small centres we will pass and some says that if we write the exams in the cities we will pass and the others says it is based on our talent.Iam so worried about my results which are going to be declared in the month of august.

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 24 July 2013

People r saying that answer sheets are shuffled. But is each answer seet shuffled or bundles are shuffled. I mean to say will the examiner get my paper as well as my next roll number's or previous roll number's paper or will it be at random. If a few papers from a centre go together to an examiner then centre will matter & giving papers from small cities will be good as u can get more marks in theory coz theory and language skills of small town students may not be as good as metro cities.

Aasha (CA FINAL STUDENT) (126 Points)
Replied 24 July 2013

ya ill go with anoop,thats y i raised aquestion

CA Bhavin Venugopal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (681 Points)
Replied 01 August 2013

The quality of  answer which one wrote in the exam always matters also some luck...smiley

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: