Does anyone is having idea regarding membership card given by icai?

Hello friends, 

I have an querry regarding membership card which is provided by icai. 

Does they  make that deliver to our address? If yes,  when they will deliver the same? I have applied for membership on Saturday and got the membership no for the same that day only. 

Please answer if any one knows about it 

Replies (2)
It will come in post. I got it after three months from date of registration for membership
Originally posted by : CA R. Srihari
It will come in post. I got it after three months from date of registration for membership

Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details