Do i need to buy a new auditing book for nov '14 exam?

I have Paduka's auditing and assurance book 2011 edition. I am giving my attempt this Nov'14.

In Surabhi Bansal maam's website I got the info that as only 98 sections are notified, it does not affect the Company Law audit chapter.

 Does this mean that the auditing syllabus as a whole remains unchanged ? Can I continue studying with my Padukas book?

  If there are changes, can u pls tell me what they are?

Replies (2)
There are changes in company audit.

Actually, I heard that there are no changes as the sections relating to Company Audit in Companies Act, 2013 are yet to be notified.

Are there any other changes, as I know that there are no changes as far as Company acc are concerned

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details