Distractions to students writing CA Exams in May 2011

(Guest)

Hi Friends who are studying for May 2011 exams, Kindly consider the following known distractions and plan your studies accordingly. I expect these distractions may come in way of studies (apart from normal distractions) for those writing exams in May 2011:

1. ICC WOrld Cup 2011(during Feb and Mar)

2. DLF IPL 4(during April)

3. Assembly Elections (This is held in some states during April End or May begining and students from such states may face disturbances due to loudspeakers and blah blah)

I believe that one of the reasons for not able to meet study targets is that when contingencies are not anticipated in advance. hence consider these distractions in ur study plans(if u are submissive to such distractions) and do your studies accordingly that these things doesnt drain ur precious time from studies. I felt like sharing it because, I too experienced the same disturbances during Sep and Oct 2010 when CL T20, India-Australia Test series and Commonwealth Games were held and i had to move my study place to a nearby study hall to prepare without disturbance for Finals Nov 2010. This is issued keeping in view the awareness of students and their exam preparations. Wishing You all the very best in your exams and career.