Easy Office

DISCUSSION ROOM..

Page no : 3

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

HELLO RAJEEV

YOU HAVE 2.5 MONTHS FROM NOW ON, YOU CAN STUDY FOR BOTH THE GROUPS.FIRST UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT WHILE STUDYING AND MAKE POINTS. IF YOUR CONFIDENT THEN GO FOR BOTH OTHER WISE, STUDY FOR 1ST AND WRITE BOTH THE GROUPS IT WILL BE BETTER..IF YOU CLEAR OF BOTH GROUPS THEN IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU. COMEPLETE MATERAILS FIRST THEN REF SOME OTHERS BOOKS IF U NEED..AFTER COMPLETING REVISION IS MUST AND SOLVING THE MODULE PAPERS WILL BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE AND YOU CAN CRACK UR EXAM...

BEST OF LUCK

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

CA Mayank Tulsyan (B.Com(H), ACA) (274 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Advance money received u/s 51... 

cost of acquisition Rs 10000

Sale consideration Rs 20000

Advance money received From purchaser Rs 15000... purchaser could not give rest of the amount so his advance was forfeited.

now. cost of acquisition for seller would be NIL... As the forfeited amount will be deducted from cost of acquisition.

MY DOUBT here is that what will be the treatment of the excess of forfeited amount over cost of acquisition (10000-15000)

i.e Rs 5000.. is it taxable? if yes then under which head?

CA Kishan Kabra (CA) (173 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Frends....What's Difference Between Shared Vision and Vision shared?

Aasha (CA FINAL STUDENT) (126 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Hi frnz,

I have  cleared my PCC now.I can write my finals in Nov 10,but i have no idea abt finals, can i give any one of the group now (Nov 10 ).My articles getting completed in 31/10/2010, Frnds i need your suggestions .Im confussed, Can i Try? If s, wich group,

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

Originally posted by : PRABHJOT KAUR

hiiii,i got 39 marks in IT & Sm ......pls suggest me the way i read and books i should refer ........

The best way is to read from ICAI's study material, and prepare your own short notes. ICAI book is good enough, and what I have seen is that most of the authors just cut short that book only. So better is to make own notes always. because, it gives you many revision before writing on a pad. All the very best.

saurabh verma (Director) (21 Points)
Replied 14 August 2010

any one has information about changes on SA in audit, applicable for November 2010 final examinations, kindly mail it on my email at the earliest

email: saurabhverma1982 @ gmail.com

RITIKA (ca final) (25 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

i am eligible for may2011 ca final exams.but after the recent notification i am eligible for november2010. but if i give exam in may2011. will that be considered as my first attempt???

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

Originally posted by : RITIKA

i am eligible for may2011 ca final exams.but after the recent notification i am eligible for november2010. but if i give exam in may2011. will that be considered as my first attempt???

If you appear in May 2011 only, then May 2011 will be counted as your first attempt.

nikhil suhas samak (Sr. auditor) (38 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

Hello! every one good afternoon

to establish internal control of accounting of fixed assets

please provide me checklist for the purpose of internal control of fixed assets

Tavish Garg (tavish) (29 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

meri  orientation programme ki  fee receipt nahi mil rahi hai ??????

to main kya karon

pushpa kothavale (partner) (22 Points)
Replied 24 August 2010

Hi Folks,

remember,I had asked whether a R F can pay interest on credit to capital a/c on a/c of revaluation of asset?

Since i found a reply,so I am posting it for everyones benefit.

Please refer to a case law "Asst CIT V. Sant Shoe Sore(2004) 83 TTJ(chd)1061 wherein it has been held that it is aloowable.

Thnx

Pushpa

Raghav (Student) (119 Points)
Replied 25 August 2010

thanks balu.. i think this is a very good thread and we can get benifited by this a lot..

i wanted to know which is the three most important chapters (from exam piont) , of  AMA- COST ACCOUNTING (ca final NEW)

can any one tel me the frequency of marks of each chapter of AMA (from past exam trend)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: