Easy Office

DISCUSSION ROOM..

Page no : 2

@@@@P$$$$ (CA final student) (238 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

kya news hai special thread

ab to answer milna jaldi ho jayega

JPBJK (Student) (367 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Plz provide VAT & Service TAX for IPCC Nov 2010.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

ajithasai (m.ajitha) (95 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

hi

how can so much the student  problems sloved the discussion room to members.

thank you

regards,

phe9oxis,

1 Like

manojraje (pp) (22 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

hiiiii...please reply my query

the dealer is yet not register under mvat act.His Turnover exceeds rs 500000/- but it includes sale of  capital goods... of Rs 310000/-

So whether he can be register as dealer exceeding priscribed turnover limit as stated under mvat act

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Dear all I want to know whether CARO is applicable to liason office. Actually in the book of Dolphy Dsouza it is written that it will apply, but there is a difference in opinion. Please clarify whether it will apply to Liason office or not.

SUJOY GANGULY (ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) (59 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Dear Mr. Balu Sir,

I totally dis agree with you.

do you think that only the above mentioned expets are giving best reply.If you are thinking like that then your thinking is totaly wrong. There are lots of experts who help us by devoting there valuable time and valuable advice. So your post is quite harsh on them. They might feel very bad after this post of yours.

There are many other good experts such as---

CA. Bijendra Kumar Bansal.

Rahul Gupta

Ram Avtar Singh

CA. Pradeep Nayak

CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Sudhansu Agarwal

CA. Sanat Pyne

Shyam Lal Naik

CA Shivang

Jagruti (CS)

CMA Arif

and so on.

Further there is a section in CCI called expert section. All students and members ask there question and queries in expert section so what is the use of asking question on forum..

Sorry Sir but i disagree with you on this.  I have benifited alot by just checking the replies of all the experts.

Sorry if my views hurt anybody.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : chintan patel

hi sir,

i filled up d online form for final exam on 9th Aug and send d copy of it to d institute today i.e. on 12th aug.

now half an hour before i got d sms from institute det please redownload d PDF and check d control no and barcode and then send d hard copy to the institute....

I just checked d same n guess what???surprise surprise......Barcode and Control no is changed....now what should i do as i ve aready posted d hard copy of d online form....dis is not only my issue..bt 3 of my friends of final new syllabus has got d same surprise.......

Hello Chintan, The same problem is faced by many students. Check out this forum and make a post there, so that whenever anybody found any solution or confirmation from ICIA, and when it is posted in that forum, you will be informed. Keep on checking CCI, i  am sure you will get the solution. Regards

/forum/urgent-for-online-applicants-check-control-no--98954.asp

/forum/change-in-control-no-in-online-form-99018.asp

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : Rahul
Dear all

I want to know whether CARO is applicable to liason office. Actually in the book of Dolphy Dsouza it is written that it will apply, but there is a difference in opinion.

Please clarify whether it will apply to Liason office or not.

Dear Rahul,

Below is the CARO Applicability
The auditor is not required to report on issues included in CARO in respect of private limited companies, if they fulfill the following conditions:

• Private limited companies with the paid up capital and reserve not more than Rs 50 lacs and.
  • Do not have outstanding loans exceeding Rs 25 lacs from any banks or financial institution and.
  • Do not have a turnover exceeding Rs 5 crores at any point of time during the financial year.

It may however be noted that following classes of companies continue to be excluded from the applicability of CARO.

• A banking company as defined in clause (c) of section 5 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
  • An insurance company as defined in clause (21) of section 2 of the Companies Act, 1956.
  • A Company licensed to operate under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956.

Please note, applicability of CARO on liaison office is depends on the status (FIRM, COMPANY or proprietorship) of that office subject to above.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : Kaya

thanks balu.. i think this is a very good thread and we can get benifited by this a lot..

i wanted to know which is the three most important chapters (from exam piont) , of s f m (ca final)

can any one tel me the frequency of marks of each chapter of s f m (from past exam trend)

Hello Kaya, Check out the file uploaded heer by Aayush on SFM. May be it wll be of your use.

/forum/additional-questions-on-sfm-mafa-for-coming-attempts-99044.asp 

1 Like

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Cess u/s 441A

which companies are liable to pay cess u/s 441A (cess for rehabilitation or revival or protection of assets of a sick industiral company), and what is rate of cess and what manner of paying cess has been prescribed?

Shwetha (CA Final) (67 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Hi..

This time i got 42 in IDT.

I am following padhukas for that..

can anyone suggest which book can give me conceptual clarity?or is it ok to continue with padhuka?

pls its urgent

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : SUJOY GANGULY

Dear Mr. Balu Sir,

I totally dis agree with you.

do you think that only the above mentioned expets are giving best reply.If you are thinking like that then your thinking is totaly wrong. There are lots of experts who help us by devoting there valuable time and valuable advice. So your post is quite harsh on them. They might feel very bad after this post of yours.

There are many other good experts such as---

CA. Bijendra Kumar Bansal.

Rahul Gupta

Ram Avtar Singh

CA. Pradeep Nayak

CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Sudhansu Agarwal

CA. Sanat Pyne

Shyam Lal Naik

CA Shivang

Jagruti (CS)

CMA Arif

and so on.

Further there is a section in CCI called expert section. All students and members ask there question and queries in expert section so what is the use of asking question on forum..

Sorry Sir but i disagree with you on this.  I have benifited alot by just checking the replies of all the experts.

Sorry if my views hurt anybody.

FIRST UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF STARTING HERE, I MENTION THERE NAMES THERE TP PERSON OF THIS CC PLATFORM..I HAVENT SAID ONLY THIS PEOPLE AS TO REPLY HERE ANY ONE CAN REPLY AND SOLVE THE QUIERIS.HERE EVERY ONE CAN SEE THIS TREAT AND CAN SEE WHICH GOT RESOLVED QUEYIS AND THEY ALO CAN KNOW THE ANSWER OF THAT..IN EXPERT SECTION ONLY FEW CAN SEE...SO UNDERSTAND Y MADE DISCUSSION ROOM...YOU CAN ALSO REPLY THE QUERY..SO DONT TAKE PERSONAL...JUST ENJOY THE TREAD, ENJOY THE JOURNEY..WHAT EVER COMES IN THE WAY JUST SUPPORT THEM...

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Originally posted by : chintan patel

hi sir,

i filled up d online form for final exam on 9th Aug and send d copy of it to d institute today i.e. on 12th aug.

now half an hour before i got d sms from institute det please redownload d PDF and check d control no and barcode and then send d hard copy to the institute....

I just checked d same n guess what???surprise surprise......Barcode and Control no is changed....now what should i do as i ve aready posted d hard copy of d online form....dis is not only my issue..bt 3 of my friends of final new syllabus has got d same surprise.......

HELLO

JUST CHECK WITH INSTITUTE,

rajeev kumar, bcom ca-final (study) (196 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

sir

i am student of ipcc i want to give both gr in nov exam i am not prepare for the second gr at this time.i have a enough time to, prepration for both gr

rajeev kumar, bcom ca-final (study) (196 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

plz help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: