Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discussion on Budget 2008-09!!

Page no : 5

Rajesh Itty Eapen (111 Points)
Replied 05 March 2008

This is a good Budget. It gives a helping hand to Individuals and the middle class family. I dont think tat STCG decision was bad.It's ok.I'm ready to pay the Govt 15% of wat i make in the stock markets.More emphasis to b given on education and medical rather than extra deductions.Even if this is a political budget,in this Global Economy Slowdown, this budget should b strong enough to answer to inflation problems in our country.So i think Infra should b given a less concentration.It's somethin we need to build up gradually. Anyways,i hope the next Finance Minister should bring more stuff to ease the cost of living of our people.... itty

Saroj Rana (MBA Finance) (417 Points)
Replied 05 March 2008

Good budget for Individual, Farmer and Education. But this budget upset the Corporates

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants) (1054 Points)
Replied 05 March 2008

it looks first time when budget seems influence by election and have a politicle colour. bt still it's gud for general public

Amit Khandelia (Analyst) (125 Points)
Replied 05 March 2008

The budget has every thing in it for Farmers, Women, Education And Health. This will definitely address major concerns of our country... Three cheers to Finance Minister and his team

(Guest)
this is a good budget looking to middle class & i like new slab rates looking to inflation...also good for agriculture sector..

CA SASHIKANT PATI (Job) (159 Points)
Replied 06 March 2008

Our Mr FINANCE Minister want people should create wealth by investing for long term. One year back he brought Fixed Deposite under section 80C. Now he increase STT TO 15 %. Give more benefite Young Salaried Persons in terms of incresing Tax slabs. Afterall GOOD BUDGET. Time will say , how this dream budget will help the UPA govt in the next election.

Vijay Kumar V K (FUND MANAGER) (35 Points)
Replied 07 March 2008

Aam Aadmi ka Budget..very good..but i think Mr.P Chidambaram is going for carrot and stick approach...stick after elections won,and carrot when they(elections) are on..

Pritam kumar Gupta (CA- Final) (46 Points)
Replied 07 March 2008

Yes, the budget is really good enough for common individuals,women and senior citizens. Really a very good step by P.Chidambarem.

(Guest)
In my view instead of expanding the scope of section 80C its limit should be raised to some extent because section 80C has already short for the existing items.

(Guest)
It is very usful for Salaried Class persons

CA SASHIKANT PATI (Job) (159 Points)
Replied 07 March 2008

Yes , As per Act The max limit of sec 80c & 80ccc is Rs. 100000 combined . This limit should be HIGHER than the present limit. FM should consider that.

(Guest)
Budget is good for everone

(Guest)
can anybody tell to what exetnt recommendations of our Institute have been taken care of in budget? Atleast we should not have been ignored on our recomendation regarding disaalowance of expense provision for late payment of TDS - Section 40(a)

(Guest)
This budget will is an indication of fast growing of economic disparities in our societiy. You can expect high inflationary trends in the ensuing years. Heading nearly towards collapse of our economy. It is purely a Election Stunt/Budget. God knows why BCT was extended till 01-04-2009? Budgetary Economics already showing reverse trends in stock market. No new policies, for economic upliftment of poor and middle class. Service Tax on BPO sector reduces the foreign inflows, they have to face tough competition with the entire world. GOOD LUCK INDIAN ECONOMY?.

pushpendra (Director- FinMAT Consultants)   (1703 Points)
Replied 11 March 2008

it's Populist Budget

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: