Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss PE-2 results here

Page no : 4
(Guest)
my frnd has been stooped but what can u do ? come on tell me na....

(Guest)
Hello I have cleared CA PE-ll in Nov.2007. I need articleship in ahmedabad .suppose i join articleship in ahmedabad and after 7-8 month i want to change articleship and goes to indore so plz help me can i do this because i heared that can't any articled clerk change his articleship before completion of 15 month. so plz help me and reply me.

(Guest)
hi, this is sreeze.thanks u 1st.igot283 in both(passed all).bt cleared 2nd.i expected 70+inboth inctax&accounts bt got 50,43 respectively.so i dont know what mistake had been done by me.so im trying again.if u hv any information plz giveme bcoz i really like gr1 very well.

(Guest)
hi, have a beautiful day 2 all.i written pe2 in n07 & failed 2 pass both at an aggr of 17 marks cleared 2nd .but igot less than what i expected,so awaiting 4 may08.those who completed my congrates.

(Guest)
when we will receive the revaluation results of ca final nov. 07

(Guest)
i have passed p.e.2 in nov. 2007 and i m not confirm about my c.a.final attempt.so please give me answer.

(Guest)
i have passed p.e.2 in nov. 2007 and i m not confirm about my c.a.final attempt.so please give me answer.

(Guest)
Punith Kumar,300 students appeared in PCC Nov 07.Only 5 passed.Shocking isn't it?

(Guest)
yes

(Guest)
What could be the reason for such poor results of PCC nov07?Could it be articleship?Coz it is really tough to manage.I also don't get much time for studies.Should institute reduce articleship period for PCC students,say 6 mts. or would it be better to switch back to the old PE-2 scheme?

(Guest)

Respected sir,

I have given the results of my pe2 Nov Exams for revaluation.

However,  I am unable to recieve  my revalued marks. It would be highly appreciated of you if  you send my results soon.

My Exam Roll no is: 10393

My Registration no is:    WRO0244792

My  mailing address is " C/O Manoj Agrawal C-2 Flat no 904, Montvert Pristine off Aundh Road. Next to Thomas school. KADKI. PUNE  Pin code 411020 ."

My Email-Id is      jyotikumari1987 @ gmail.com

Thanking you and hoping for an earlier response

(Guest)

Respected sir,

I have given the results of my pe2 Nov Exams for revaluation.

However,  I am unable to recieve  my revalued marks. It would be highly appreciated of you if  you send my results soon.

My Exam Roll no is: 10393

My Registration no is:    WRO0244792

My  mailing address is " C/O Manoj Agrawal C-2 Flat no 904, Montvert Pristine off Aundh Road. Next to Thomas school. KADKI. PUNE  Pin code 411020 ."

My Email-Id is      jyotikumari1987 @ gmail.com

Thanking you and hoping for an earlier response

(Guest)
The only thing i wanna say is ,, Institute is very much unpredictable... Thats it ....

Raj (CA/CWA final) (72 Points)
Replied 07 June 2008

I have cleared PE2 group with aggregrate marks 365 in my first attempt.

(Guest)

hi

i want to know the date of PE II exam results of may 2008

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: