Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and download Final Q paper exam question paper May 2014

Page no : 6

CA. sanjeet Kumar Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (272 Points)
Replied 10 June 2014

Accounts:- Some Questions were easy like MVA, EPS, Amalgamation... other questions were tricky. diificult to solve completely.

SFM:- Good, But there were no questions from Derrivative and portfolio. I has spent too much time on the preparation of these two chapters. More weightage of Forex.

Audit : Good

Law:- except some questions like maintaining books of accounts. penalty of money laundering etc. were too much tricky. unable to answer with confidence

Cost:- Very easy(But very lengthy), but no body can be able to solve all the questions within 3 hours (I think)

ISCA : - very good

DT :- First question of 10 marks was very tricky. Still there is confusion that How to solve that question. Question related to 32AC was also tricky(Due to more calculation like half depn rate, addl depn, inv all, WDV). Question from PGBP of 16 Marks was also very tricky (TDS on ST Portion etc ---From  Circular). ICAI thinks that student shall read the whole act, all case studies, all circulars, all notifications..   How is this possible.

IDT :- Good. Small concepts small marks.   More Case Studies. There were also some questions from Amendment.

harshit surana (article) (33 Points)
Replied 18 June 2014

Yaar ISCA ke 6(b) Ka ans. kya hoga TPS ya ERP

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 26 June 2014

Hi All,

Any guesses about the results ? Expected date ?

I am expecting it by last week of July, since institute has released announcment for Aug-Sept Campus and registration for that starts on 24th of Juley, ending on 31st of July.. So a guess can be made from this announcement about tentative date.

CA RAKESH SOLANKI (JODHPUR) (41 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

all paper based on pm and rtp.....its nt easy bt nt too much hard

sridhar reddy (practice) (34 Points)
Replied 06 November 2014

you should be more conceptal and clever enough to solve all the problems, dont say paper is hard?

Shelly (student) (95 Points)
Replied 17 February 2017

Can anyone tell me why in Q2(a) we have considered cash generated from exports also, though we have to additional cash flow only and that too from fresh investment in India? 

Shelly (student) (95 Points)
Replied 17 February 2017

Can anyone tell me why in Q2(a) we have considered cash generated from exports also, though we have to additional cash flow only and that too from fresh investment in India? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: