Easy Office
LCI Learning

Disclosure of interest by directors under ca, 2013

Page no : 6

pradeep kumar dokania (accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 17 October 2014

Pl note that  one of the director has not given MBP-`1 to the Cmpany insite of several reminder.  Who will be responsible for non submision of MBP-1, Company or Director who has not given MBP-1.

Pl calrify the matter

RAVI (TRAINEE) (34 Points)
Replied 28 October 2014

Dear All,

Is there any specific format or form prescribed for disclosing of interest by directors according to section 184(2) of the Companies act 2013 ?

Please suggest.....

Priya (CS) (25 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

I have a Query that whether we also have to file Form MGT-14 in case of Director's Resignation because as per section 179(3)(K) read with rule 8(5) of Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014 we have to file form MGT-14 (to take note of the disclosure of director's interest and shareholding)

under section 184 (1) it is mentioned that whenever there is any change in the disclosures already made, then at the first BM held after such change disclose his concern or interest in such manner as may be prescribed.

Siddhesh (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 06 August 2015

Dear Sir,

Is it mandatory to submit MBP-1 in every first board meeting of the financial year even if there is no change in the disclosures already made & the comapny needs to submit MGT-14??

JITENDRA KUMAR GUPTA (ACCOUNTANT) (63 Points)
Replied 07 August 2015

if Mr A is a director in 4(Four) 1, 2,3 & 4 Companies. if there is shareholding changes in Company No.-2 whether form is required to be filled for all the companies or only for Company No.-2.Please suggest

CA Rachit Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (1315 Points)
Replied 19 August 2015

Hello

Suppose a foreign director is a shareholder in a foreign company with which there is no contract or relation or arrangement with Indian company in which he is a director.

Do he still need to disclose his interest / concern under section 184(1) in form MBP-1.

Please clarify

Thanks

Vaibhav Jain (Partner) (21 Points)
Replied 17 November 2015

Hi Ankur, In section 184(1) regarding disclosure of interest including shareholding interest, it is nowhere explained the extent of shareholding interest. So, if a director of ABC Co. has even a single share of XYZ Co. Does he need to disclose this in MBP-1?

Regards,

Vaibhav Jain

Annu (Chartered Accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 17 December 2015

hello sir

my query is:I want to file annul return of a pvt ltd company for F.Y. 2013-14 anf 2014-15. in this company there were 2 directors and same shareholders having a relationship of father and son. uptil now no auditor for F.Y. 2014-15 and 2015-16 has not been appointed. and one of the director i.e father expired on 25th oct 2014 and after that no documents were filed on roc. deceased director was holding 50% shareholding in the compny. after his death i want to apoint a director who is his wife and shares of him to be transferred to her only.

i want to appoint a his wife as director in EGM before his death and appointment is to be done at back date i.e. on Aug 2014. . kindly give me the solution for the same and procedure to be followed and provide me the format of Notice of EGM for appointing his wife as director in EGM at back date. because i have to filed the annual return for two years and there is only ione director in the company. and plese do tell me what documents i have to file.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: